The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Just dropped my number to the girl at Panda Express! Lets see where this takes me...

2. Good luck..I hope it leads to free Panda Express!

That orange chicken  :yummy:

3. Thanks..
    But I'm starting to wonder why I gave my number to her.. Not sure if we would click.. But then again I don't really know her that's why I dropped my number.. Yeeeah..

4. I checked my ex girlfriend's facebook for the first time in two weeks today. I wish I hadn't though, it feels like I relapsed into something I now have to quit again. I've still gone two weeks without talking to her though so at least that streak is still intact. It's starting to get easier not to talk to her now thought, but the whole thing still sucks hard. Now I'm lonely and hoping that when classes start on Monday I will be too distracted to think about her much.

5. It gets easier everyday be strong bud

This made me laugh so hard

6. Class will help heaps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Thanks yo

Good. This was the longest summer ever

8. I can't find no one in rockymount McCoy to talk to with out my life getting in the way 19 living in camper no car no money don't go to school no job no life and live behind grandmother lop getting high
    Not McCoy but northcarolina

9. Hi guys... I've been lurking in here now and then but I haven't had a reason to post until now, things were going really well. They're still going really well. I'm all set to get an apartment and start college in two weeks, I'm writing again, yeah life itself is good. But I am lonely again too. My best friend of 6 years, just kinda... I don't know. He's a mess. He is a burnt out, empty shell of what he used to be and it has reached a point where I just cannot associate with him anymore, for my own good. Maybe some day when he figures his shit out... And then there's this girl. I've been head over heels in love with her since the day we met, four years ago. Well recently we got real close again. But, she doesn't want me. So, yeah. It's just me in paradise again.

10. I have the whole house to myself tomorrow, wish I had anyone to invite over :(

11. All I want to do is talk to her. It's so pathetic..

12. There is this girl that lives in town, I keep running in to her. She's blonde and beautiful and very young..I don't even think she's 18 yet, not sure at all. I know her boyfriend drives a big suburban.. But every time I see her she's always looking at me in that way..just makes my heart melt.. That look that tells me she would be all mine under different circumstances..always looking back to see if I'm still looking.. She gently smiles at me and gives me those eyes.. There isn't anything I can do about it. :( maybe in another life I can find an angel like that. Kinda cliche.. Loser in a small town who keeps running into his dream girl.. But where is that epic adventure sequence that sets the cliche in motion for me and my dream girl to finally meet and fall in love?
    Fucked!!

13. Make it.

14. I met this crazy hot chick at this family party, about to check her Facebook, just hope we don't end up having the same last name   :smoke:  

15. Oooh..I'm inspired! lol that's such a simple answer to give as if life is that simple ..like I don't make every single second..like I haven't done so for the past 32 years.. Yeah..I will "make it", that's an understatement.
    Of course if you wanted to actually respond to what I wrote, you might have phrased it.. "You have to make it happen" or "you are the only one who can make that happen for yourself" but yeah...I get what you meant.. Stoner! :p

16. Just a difference in perception of context.
    Seriously though. "Hey, I see you around all the time but I've never introduced myself, I'm blahblah, want to get a coffee with me?" It's a start and god knows what it could become. Whatever she answers at least you'll know. Then again you're 32 and she may not even be 18 yet so... Who knows.

17. Get out and meet other people. I used to be really cynical until I found out how interesting some human beings can be. Sharing thoughts is perfect for bonding! It's all a matter of perspective, try to have a positive experience man   :hippie:  you'll work it out. Give it some time.

18. In my situation it's very complex.. I'm not bad looking, I'm not shy, I don't look old at all, I don't have barely any facial hair, I'm not tall and have no grey hairs. I resemble a young dude in his early 20's. I'm not into "women" I'm into "girls", girls who still have a lot of time left to live and learn and who need a boyfriend, not a husband. I'm not my age... Yet I am indeed 32.. I'm hopeless

19. And to say I am 32 is unreal to the fullest... Cuz I keep getting younger, it doesn't make any sense