The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. So I came here because I'm lonely but then not really cause of the comfort ghanja brings haha so I mean... Yeah I guess being sober I get depressed over being alone and thinking that no one likes me but I just need to get out of the dark and face the world with who I am you know? *Sigh* 

2. that's right my nigga accept your flaws flaunt them colors my beautiful peacock, we all have our own

3. I'm feeling so lonely right now...

Fuck... :/

4. I can be buttercup if you like?

5. You're thinking of the wrong Bubbles, but thanks for the chuckle anyways...

6. Trailer park boys? ;3

7. My words of wisdom for the day. ^_^
    We are all rock stars. We all deserve to be loved. Especially @[member="lisamc"] :love:

Attached Files:

8. There are so many things I want to say but I just get stuck every time I try to express myself.
    I feel like it could be any day now..
    She's out there, I know this!
    No, I dont feel completely alone. The feeling comes and goes but I feel mostly in control.
    I know I can't feel confident talking to girls right now with my current car situation. Not that I need a flashy one, I just need a different one. But I'm literally on the verge of fixing all that. By this time in a week or two ill have a "new" used car.
    I'm trying to warm up to being more open, sexually..on the proper forums of course. I feel it would be better for me to talk more and share what's been locked up in my head all these years. Nothing strange, just regular healthy reflections and ambitions. And still, I'm sure I've got lots to learn even at the age of 32, it's just that I'm a young 32 I guess you can say. I've got so much time and so many feelings locked up still. So much time to share my life with a girl/s that relate with me more over all, as well as specifically in that physical way we all need...that physical bond I've been lacking for all these years. And really, I've just been doing it to myself, not knowing that I could be more comfortable sexually. Aaaaand I guess all that said, is my start to warming up or opening up, I guess you can say.
    Thanks for reading

:)

9. #44809 orbweaver, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    I am a 40 year old lesbian. I want a life partner. Dating went from the "easy" setting to the "super hard" setting when I hit my 30s. Part of it is that most people are long-taken by now. The other part is that I know what I need in a partner now... and just haven't found anyone who has it.

I am lonely as hell, and find it really hard to meet gay women. I haven't had sex with anyone in five years. There HAVE been occasional opportunities but... damn it, I need to be able to have a conversation with someone the next day!

Single life hasn't been fun and games in a long time. 

This is all great stuff. As you open up more in general - you'll be in more of a place of actual expressive authenticity (which is attractive!) and less inclined to vomit neediness on women you meet. 

11. Yes. This. So much, this.

Attached Files:

12. If i didnt love spiders, i'd have a girlfriend.

Lol 

13. I finally spill my feelings and I get called crazy. Now I remember why I bottle things up.

14. Today is not going to be a good day. I've come to the conclusion that I don't miss her anymore. I miss what we had and I miss the feelings. I really still want to talk to her. I need the closure. That kills me the most. I have so many unanswered questions and I just play the scenarios in my head over and over. I need to hear it from her. That's too much to ask for apparently. I honestly don't know how people get back into relationships. What the fuck is the point? It's just so frustrating how someone could be your world and then a year later you mean less than shit to them. It really hurts

15. What's really sad is the empty feeling left behind when all that hurt goes away. I'm sorry BUB, I hope you spring up soon.

16. Nailed it man. So much time and so much pain and it all means nothing. And people wonder why I'm not more open

17. There are a handful of people I regularly hang out with, we'll say it's about ten dudes. es ad dc ja jk mj js < those initials represent the couples who are engaged or married.

Statistics say I'm gonna have a lot of sad friends. And i'm lookin like a debbie downer tryin to tell people to be careful.

"Man I just love her so much! We'll be together forever!"

"We'll see!!!"

In other news................... She was in my dream. Been awhile. But she was a bitch, and I wasn't very pleasant to her. Ultimately unaffected.

18. I wish I could dream.. I'd want to dream of girls I've known..in a life better than this one I know.
    :) maybe one day ill be sober enough to have a good dream.. <_< or a really bad one...

19. I dont like dreaming too much. In most of my dreams I'm happy and content then you wake up to a reality vastly different. It's just another let down.

In my dreams women actually pay attention to me and want to be with me. Never gonna happen in real life

20. #44820 whoeverthismaybe, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    oh dreams...how youre loathed by me.

i think dreams can set the tone for your whole day. good or bad.

im like you though, my dreams are nothing like irl..it can be depressing sometimes.

but guess what?