The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

Honestly, I kinda figured. I was surprised by your response.

2. I met a chick from HS on the road today, i'm pretty sure it was her. If it wasn't her whoever it was reminded me of her...

She was beautiful, smart and funny. 
    I was always too much of a chicken shit to say anything to her back in HS bc a close friend of mine dated her for a while. But now that I think back on it I wish I would said something to her and seen how she felt about me... She was always really nice to me back then and it really seemed like she was kinda into me.

I wonder what she's been up to, I haven't seen nor heard from her in years...I wonder if she's changed or if she's the same as ever...I would do a lot for a girl like that...

Hmm when I get my damn phone to work again i'm gonna see if I have her #

3. I would say I read 1/3 words.

4. I can't stand being around my family. I wish I didn't have to spend holidays with them.

5. When I feel super depressed, I empathize with everyone on here. When I don't feel super depressed, every post sounds whiny as fuck.

6. #42946 Sunn, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    i always empathize with everyone here..sometimes i think i'm an empath, if those exist. tv and movies can make me tear up even if i've only known the characters for a few minutes. i always feel like i can sense if someone is sad just by observing them from across the room. my emotions often mirror those of others, and sometimes vice versa. its weird..

7. I feels ya, too. Just a speed bump. Stay focused on the day at hand..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I get it. I can't even watch tv now.. It's just all to relatable and makes me sad. Or the radio- ugh forget about that.

9. I'm probably gonna get stuck in community college...gotta keep my shit together

Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. i know what you mean.. thats why i prefer darker themes in movies and such though since its relatable. i dont really ever watch comedies or things like that lol

11. Me too. Human drama, my favorite. I need to watch shrink again. Have you seen that? Kevin spacey- love love. Deep dark sad.

12. Just to make one correction , Grasscity Community doesn't offer a chat system to it's users. Any chat system that has Grasscity title is completely fake and can be designed to gather critical information on your pc/mac. Don't trust and visit third party websites that try to mimic any other existing website.

13. nah i haven't seen it but i like kevin spacey, or some of the things he's in anyway. i liked american beauty a lot.

14. I am always the loneliest when I am sick or in pain... I really wish I had someone to hold me.

15. #42955 blntviper007, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    I just got out of a long term friendship.. Now I'm left alone to bite dust. She doesn't even care anymore. :( I think its time I need new friends tho.. To hang out n stuff. Blegh.

16. LIKES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Doesn't mean as much when you give them to everyone. Was excited when I saw my notifications...felt a little special, then I checked the thread and the harsh reality set in. :cry:

18. Is it weird that I kind of enjoy being lonely? Not really lonely but being alone.. haha like I have plenty of friends and stuff I just enjoy being by myself alot more than a large group of people. I think I'm definitely an introvert. whenever Im with friends or family im always the chill one. I've even lost chances on a few girls because they think Im too shy.

19. I can't believe I still miss her. How can I feel so strongly and her not even care. I wish I knew what was wrong with me so that I could just move on. Life is so easy for some people. Fuck those people

20. easy life doesnt make good music

http://youtu.be/eg3zLUMccdg