The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Is it terrible to flirt with girls in Facebook but never act on it. Just for the stimulation? I have a gf. I'm 24. Been together a year. She's awesome m, really awesome. But, I have all of the fantasies of swinging and threesomes and being with girls of different races in different places and I don't know what to do about it! My flirtatious attempts at communicating with females I know failed mostly. I might be able to physically meet up with one, but not tonight. I know I should feel bad, but I wanna fuck a lot of girls! What do I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. break up with your girl if you wanna be a man ho. and bein a man ho ain't bad. I know lots of guys that went through a man ho phase. but don't cheat man, cheating is fucked up. don't break a girls heart cause you wanted to bust a nut. either see if you're girl is down to swing, or break it off and fuck some bitches for a while.

3. Should I not confront the source of these urges in some way? Are they natural? Is dumping the nicest, most loving and faithful girl I've ever met worth chasing Ass? I feel like if I was 30 this would be less confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #40804 XCITED, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014

You need to learn how to emphasis your point.

Dat repetition tho.

Yup, they call me Weezey. And they're all dumb too. It's hard to find a girl at my level, bein a bawss n all.

That kinda behavior will kill your relationship. I did the same thing, not on facebook, but an actual fetish-type forum. Flirted and messaged this girl... little did I know my GF would read through every message one day... totally killed our 3.5 yr relationship. Once the trust is gone there's really no goin back.

6. We cant answer these questions for you...

Is chasing ass worth more than the nicest, most loving and faithful girl youve ever had?

To me, it sounds like the answer to your question is, yes, busting a nut in random hos is more important than your caring girlfriend, who would probably love for you to bust a nut in her.

If the answer was no, you wouldnt be so stressed out about it and youd be spending time with your GF. Go and do what you wanna do

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Bucket list? 

:cry:

8. Whenever I chill with somebody for the first time , if I have a good time, I get attached way too fast. I'll get the urge to be with them all of the time. I feel like they get annoyed or feel smothered if I hit them up everyday. I don't call and call, I send a single text or call once. Personally, I would love if somebody cared enough about me to call or text everyday, or almost everyday.

Maybe it's because I spent so much time alone for most of my life that I feel like I want to spend time with other people.

I guess I'll just focus on work and quit trying to have relationships because they never work out.. ever. I'm a good soul with pure intentions, I swear.

Nik nik nik... are you really surprised? We smart.

10. i'm the same way. but it has something to do with the way i am, i think. i've been told by multiple people about multiple girls that i follow them around like a puppy dog. some people like vanilla people might see it as desperate, clingy, and needy, but to me its not any of those things. to me it just means devotion and loyalty. i'm not desperate or clingy where i would keep sending them message after message or show up at their house or shit like that.

if someone doesnt appreciate that you want to talk to them often then it just tells you they arent at the same interest level.

11. This is why I love Grasscity. It's comforting knowing there are people out there on the same wavelength as I am.

I completely agree Sunn.

12. If your lonely and you know it clap your hands

13. If your not lonely and you know it clap your clap
    Because fuck you

*near future plans for sex. You aren't on my bucket list, you're on my "sure thing" list. ;)

I was at the time. I thought she trusted me enough not to get on my laptop and dig through all my shit. Turns out she never really trusted me, been lookin through my phone since day one.

I know what I did was wrong, and I regret it. Now I know better.

15. talked to my ex for a couple of hours last thursday.

it made me feel so strange. like nostalgic but i don't know... poison. its all gone.

i just need to find a new woman to fill my time i guess.

16. lol sorry, I was tired as fuck as it was late. but I know what it's like to be in his position, and I made the wrong decision. I wish someone had told me that before.

17. figured I would quote myself so someone could maybe help. This was the last post on the page so nobody probably saw it.

18. pretty much.

the women will come, just worry about you first and foremost.

dont be afraid to trust people because of the past. not everyone you meet will be deemed trustworthy.

just have to find the right ones and that'll come with time. just dont worry about it. focus on you

19. I look forward to seeing older sexy alt. rocker chicks and this Pixies concert i'm goin to. Maybe I can snag one... We shall see.