Why is your ex your ex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zedstomper, Sep 16, 2012.

1. i made a ex in high school cause i didnt wanna give her ass a ride home gotta love the mind of a 16yr old boy i am now 22 LMAO

• Like Like x 2

2. Like this Madian?:eek:

Attached Files:

• bb.jpg
      bb.jpg
      File size:
      8.7 KB
      Views:
  3. That's my general motto in life :cool:

4. Cause you cant turn a hoe into a house wife.

• Like Like x 4
  5. My ex, used to always be at the skatepark, with my friend we'll call him Jay, well jay and her were dating, but she'd always smile and wink at me, well we hungout and I stayed the night, we made love, it wasn't fucking. She went to the beach with me after about two weeks of seeing each other every day, and actually working with her (got her a job), I was crazy for her and she was crazy for me, well my two best friends hated her, they thought since she cheated on "jay" with me then she'd cheat on me, I called it bullshit. Kept dating her, after like 4 amazing months, I find out for like a month she's been telling a friend of mine she loves him, and there's nothing between me and her because I'm fucking crazy "problems with her ex, we got into it, I went kinda insane) well I tried to find the dude, going to beat his god damned ass, got really drunk and drove around, walked into his house and he wasn't there, just his room mate, so I called her, screamed at her, first time every cussing at her, ever, I hurt her as much as she hurt me. He then fucked her over later on, me and her got back together, then I found out she went to breakfast with this dude because he posted a pic on instagram, and she was kissing him on the cheek in the picture, I havn't anwsered or texted her since then, I'm just smokin' and skateboarding. Got fucked over twice.

6. My story is very similar to this guys^ it sucks man..fuck whores.

7. she wanted me to choose between her and weed. i didn't choose weed, but i told her if she was going to try and change me then it's not going to work anyway.

and i've been clean for over 3 years :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Because he took away all my hard-earned mo****fuckin money, broke and stomped on my heart and almost made me lose my brain ... What a gem ... A lot of guys are :cool::p

9. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']because the whore was a whore[/quote]

Lol. ^^

10. She was 19 and i am 22. age gap was small but significant for us. im in college and fixing to graduate, she has not interest in school, and despite great sex i feel like all we ever did was argue. also, she is not cool with getting high.... well, me getting high that is.

• Like Like x 2
  11. She was a bitch, and I was young and foolish. Plain and simple.

• Like Like x 1

12. ah skate park girls

I brought my girl to the park, I didnt find her there.

so dont date skate park girls from the park

13. She was a controlling bitch and she never got along with my friends and family, almost lost my best friend. Fuck that bitch, I'm only loving Mary Jane now

14. Cause she was a skank cokehead slut who hypocritcilly loved to snort and drank like a fish but didnt like me smoking pot everyday.
    Now I learned that women like that are good for fucking for a week and thats it. Dont even mention to them that your a cannabis conosiour.

Only girl I would go steady with now is if im sure they either smoke with me or wont mind if I do.

15. She was crazy and had very strict parents that wanted her to finish out school without distractions. Plus I was a dope head.

16. my last ex was a whore.. i really only dated her because she was a dealer.. and i could get QP/HP on the front.. at bf prices :) .. the one before that was a complete druggie.. would do upwards of 4 boxes of TripC's in a night.. and drank at least one bottle of cough syrup a day.. the ones before that were mainly break ups because i wanted to fuck other girls.. and i don't cheat.. so i just broke up with them instead

17. Update:

Still single, trying to turn the internet into an advantage for my cock, as well as my mind.

18. Because she went on holiday for a week, attended bible camp, moved to Sydney, joined a cult and decided I was a terrible person. Sucks because we were really close for three years.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Because he treated me like shit, turned me into a psychopath and neither of us had been happy for a long time.

I don't hate though, he proposed and begged me back for months after we split, I still pity him and that was like 5 years ago (he works at my work so still see him regularly).

• Like Like x 1
  20. She was sort of cold hearted. Didn't put as much effort into the relationship as I did. In the end I guess we just got bored of each other...

It's funny because before we started dating she was best friend's with my sister. That's actually how we pretty much met. Once we started dating, though, my sister got upset with her. I only ever asked why after being together for a while (i guess I really just didn't want to believe it) apparently she treated guys like shit, the ones she dated that is.

It was true, though, it got to a point where I'd be the one taking her out, cooking for her, being there for her, listening to her, etc... It's not like I was expecting her to do those things for me too, but it'd be nice you know. It just seemed to me that she felt entitled to those things, I kind of got sick of it...

Idk, I was just tripping head over heels for this girl, and she just wasn't making me feel as loved or cared about.