Why is your ex your ex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zedstomper, Sep 16, 2012.

1. She broke up with me because she saw me talking to some other random ho on fb. The relationship was crumbling anyway because all we did was fuck and after a while it started getting really boring

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Her mum found out I was fucking her daughter so she called it off.. We dated 1,5 years :s

Sent from my C2105 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #203 Talon, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    I'm worse than she is simply because I stuck around that long. I was so mad at myself and still am. What a fucking idiot I am.

Don't want a relationship for a LONG time.

4. She got tired of me being sick or hurt all the time.

Sent from my fucking phone.

5. To make a long story short, I was an idiot to be with her for so long.  After a few years I was just with her cuz I'm with her...then we watched Pulp Fiction and she didn't seem to like it.  I don't need this kinda shit.

6. Because she's a meth addict and being with someone on shit like that is poisonous. It's like I told her when we first got together that I couldn't be with someone on that type of shit but she lied and said itd been a long time since she'd done it but about 7 months in (after i done fuckin fell in love with her) her addiction really became a problem. 

Being with someone addicted its like they have another boyfriend that will always come first, she'll lie to cover up her use, she would manipulate the only two people that really love her (me and her mother.) After a year and a half I had to put an end to it, it hurt to give up on her but falling into the holes in people's lives will get you no where. 

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Just broke up with my Girl last night.
    Long distance was the issue, despite me seeing her 2 weeks ago. 
    And she over analyzed our whole relationship, thinking 6 months in to the future...which is not me. I live day to day, I might think ahead but not 6 months ahead. 

She said she felt sad everyday more than happy and that it wasn't fair to me or her to keep going like this.
     So yeah, she called it off. Feeling a little let down, cause I wasn't ready to give up on her. She really is a sweetheart. 
    But I guess its for the best.

8. She quit hitting the ganja and started hittin dope instead. Staff don't roll like that.

9. #209 PrettyPython, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    My parents payed for my boyfriend of 2 years to go with us to the Dominican Republic, he cheated on me the 2nd night out of 14 we were staying there, on the beach In front everybody, :s needless to stay my father was not amused and the vacation was not very relaxing, we arrived back at our airport (which is 6 hour drive from where we lived) left my now ex boyfriend at the airport. Haha it's funny to think about it now though

-Pretty Python

10. Crazy bitch wouldn't ride roller coasters and I caught her eating dog food. The wet kind. Crazy ass bitch.

Seriously tho. She just got too jealous. Don't smother a negro just cuz you all inse-kur.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im with you on that!

Not long after she gave birth to my daughter, we went out drinking with a few college friends. Night ended up with me being arrested due to her crying "rape". (Just for the record, I never did anything of the sort)

I have no idea what was going through her drunk ass head seeing as we lived together and she had just given birth to my child.

Some girls really are fucked up.

12. After years of being together I was looking to finally grow up, focus on our careers, get married and settle down. He wasn't ready, weird enough we're still really good friends. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. #213 squidrick420, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Because she saw potential in me and tricked me into applying to college under the pretense that we would go together. We ended up breaking up right before I started and apparantly she never applied; I was mad at first but I get why she did it, we were together for around a year so it sucked for a little bit. It has been over 2 years since then and now I am a dual major in arts & civil engineering, an honors student, and on the dean's list. I am so glad she broke up with me when she did because I love the freedom of being in college and being single! And I was obviously not her type because these days she is dating some macho marine dude with a clean record while I am a short and fairly skinny metalhead/rock n' roll type of person with a less than clean record (mostly just pot charges, I have been free of police altercations for 3 years now). We are still friends now but I will always make fun of her for abandoning my live free and rock hard type of life and turning to the more mature and responsible type of clean cut dude; despite the fact that I am finally on that side of the fence in terms of life priorities and whatnot, it just took me a while to come around (I will still live young forever regardless of my engineering career path).

14. We were together for a year but it didn't work out. We have very different expectations of life and our personal future. So we decided to break up. It was hard at first but we became friends again half a year later. Another two years later we became fuckbuddies and now that she has a new boyfriend we're back to normal friendship. I almost can't believe all that worked out so well but it did. Proved a lot of people wrong that said shit like that never works. I do need a new girlfriend though... I like being by myself a lot of the time but having no partner for three years makes me feel kinda solitary.

15. Told me he'd been thinking about breaking it off for months and I had been "nagging" him a lot towards the end.  :confused_2:

16. Destructive lifestyle rubbed off on me

17. Was told basically the same thing. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. it's kind of bullshit :(

19. Because I was the tool she needed to patch things up with her ex.

20. Sorry man, happened to me too.