Why is your ex your ex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zedstomper, Sep 16, 2012.

1. I couldn't find a 'rum like this so let's try and make it interesting :D

I'll start mine was too young and not attractive or smart enough so :wave:

2. Mine called cops on me month before my son was born and have been in court 10+ times in a year with her

YET

she calls me everyother night threw my family members who have agreed to be point of contact and wants me back can you crazy bitch

3. He didn't like me smoking weed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. because the whore was a whore

5. Shouldn't you have realized she wasn't attractive or intelligent enough for you before you started with her? :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 Niveuspuer, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
    My last real relationship ended with both of us getting bored with one another. Though I'm sure we all hate to admit it, that probably is how the majority of all relationships fizzle out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. because she wasnt as crazy as i thought she was.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Because I killed her mother and raped her sister!

9. Met someone better lol

10. She fucked another dude, went back n fourth with the chick she did it with on facebook; all these suggestive status's saying they dragged beds into the living room n shit and then broke up with me through text.

I'm not mad though, she was fat and i am a shameless human being.

11. Because I kicked her ass to the curb

12. He was too much into his bachelor life, and there was no real chemistry.

13. how do relationships with no real chemistry begin? im a late bloomer so im learning as i go. i always thought there had to be some sort of "spark of interest" to ignite the flame.

she dumped me to go have an amazing high school senior year full of fun and drug-fueled experiences, i see her every now and then on college campus with her new boyfriend too. he got his license suspended recently and she doesnt look good as i remember... life has a weird way of working itself out if you stay positive. :D

im so looking forward to the day i have a new girl to hang with, i want to see her face as i walk by with my arm wrapped around my new girl it will be great :cool:

14. Unfortunately, I second that. Caught her cheating. Tried to recover. Didn't work. Caught her cheating again. Ended that shit, which hurt.

A lot.

Those spots they aren't a changin'...Leopard is as leopard does, but fool me twice? Fuck that.

15. [quote name='"iweartshirts"']

how do relationships with no real chemistry begin? im a late bloomer so im learning as i go. i always thought there had to be some sort of "spark of interest" to ignite the flame.

she dumped me to go have an amazing high school senior year full of fun and drug-fueled experiences, i see her every now and then on college campus with her new boyfriend too. he got his license suspended recently and she doesnt look good as i remember... life has a weird way of working itself out if you stay positive. :D

im so looking forward to the day i have a new girl to hang with, i want to see her face as i walk by with my arm wrapped around my new girl it will be great :cool:[/quote]

I was rebounding hard when we got together and wanted there to be more there than there really was. He is a good guy, and unfortunately he fell head over heals for me, but I never really feel like our relationship got past "friends" except for that we were sleeping together...which got extremely uncomfortable toward the end.

16. because of distance.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Man, why do I take this so personally when I hear this reason? Ugh.

I wonder...when a woman chooses Mary Jane (not that it's wrong, mind you), does that kinda make her...a lesbian? :D

(sorry, I'm waaay too sober right now...)

18. Because she was poison. We had an awful 2 year relationship.

19. she didnt know what she wanted and she was being immature about it.

broke up with me twice saying she didnt "feel" anything but to this day she always tries to talk to me and say stuff how she just waiting to feel something
    the way i saw it she didnt want to be with me but expected me to be waiting around till she decided she wanted to
    fuck that hahaha

20. [quote name='"AS420"']Because she was poison. We had an awful 2 year relationship.[/quote]

^^These are the worst, I feel your pain brotha..