Weed stuck in perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tallygirl, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Friend of mine had same problem with the single matrix. Eventually it just came lose. Was stuck in his for a few months too.

Not sure if you tried, but when I clean my perc pieces. After putting in the iso, I will blow into the stem (where the bowl is) to make the perc bubble.

2. #22 DobermanGuy, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    **RESURECTION**

HF acid unique in that its eats the calcium in your bones, VERY NASTY SHIT. Youll know if you mishandled it by a dull bone ache that turns into a hospital visit. Seriously though, you probably meant Hydrocloric acid.

FWIW,I have the small herb friend thats been in my bubbler for a few days now as well. Gonna wait him out.

3. Try shoving burning hemp wick in there to turn the bud into ashes

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you can't figure out how to get a piece of ganja from your piece, you're doing it wrong....even years later....

5. same problem but with my Sov G Line 44mm. Anyone have adivice?

Attached Files:

6. hey dude u should figure out what was that mr white used in breaking bad to melt people, or figure out some other strong acid that does not reacts with borosilicate glass.