Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i smoke resin out of?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr Iron Lungz, Sep 15, 2012.

1. i always smoke resin out of my bowls. but thats because i only had like a bowlpack of it. but now i have a good bit of resin and i was wondering if i should smoke it out of my bowl or my bong? my bong is 29 inches and i think it might just burn it up. but idk. any suggestions?

2. that...that was a good idea man x)

3. i smoke what i can get man

4. throw it away....it aint fucking crack bro

5. i already smoked it. i dont have alot of money so its hard for me to get weed all the time

6. Resin sucks, we know. I don't think that's what he was asking though so you guys should probably just answer the question next time. :eek:

7. you should smoke resin outta nothing. lol get some more weed or some self control

8. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']you should smoke resin outta nothing. lol get some more weed or some self control[/quote]

O Stfu dude you smoke rez to

9. [quote name='"michael015"']

O Stfu dude you smoke rez to[/quote]

lol this guy sounds mad ^

10. If OP wants to smoke Rez then he can.

It isn't up to anyone else what he smokes except himself. And wtf harm is him smoking rez going to do to you? Nothing. So stop bitching!

11. Resin is gross as fuck but ill still hit it. Everyone has

12. I found that res is best best used out of a light bulb vape. It's hard to get a regular vaporizer to heat up enough for resin and theres no way in hell I'm putting that nasty shit in it. And you don't get that disgusting taste you would out of a bowl.