Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make Canna strips?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by johnfun, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Hi,
    does anyone know how they make canna strips?

2. or THC strips

3. There's been 2 other threads on this subject in the last few weeks and it's never answered. BKS made a post in one saying kind of how it's done but I've requested a recipe in each thread but to no avail. I have the necessary ingredients and am willing to be the guinea pig for the forum and make a batch, then report back to the GC community.

It's worthless to say that it can easily be done but not provide the instructions to do so.

*BadKittySmiles, you've said it's easily done and you and yours have been able to do this for years. You gave generalities but nothing that would entice someone to try it. It sounds like a good way to medicate with medical marijuana and I believe that it should be explored for non-commercial purposes by regular joes like me. If you do know how to create these strips, please work out a small recipe for it and post it. You know that I'm into making canna products, especially if there's some questions about it. I'll make the recipe and post pictures and I have a team of experts(friends) standing by as test subjects. Let's do this, girl:D *

Sorry, johnfun, didn't mean to step on your thread. There is a lot of interest in this but it's still real new. Hopefully someone will post a precise recipe. It's been a couple of weeks since the last thread, so maybe by now someone will have more information. I hope you get some good posts.