Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to properly smoke a vaporizer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kief King, Sep 13, 2012.

1. I just recently bought The Revolt by Viva La Vape (obviously it is a vaporizer) and i was wonder how i should properly smoke it in order to make sure i get the best high possible. How hard should i breath in? Fast or slow? how long? should I hold it in my lungs for a while? I own a bong and bowl and know how to smoke those perfectly, a vape is a completely different smoking tool than a bong or bowl so i need some help.

2. Idk about that specific vape but I hold the hits in as long as I can.try not to take too big of hits cuz if u see vapor being blown out thats just wasted thc n cbds.try to ghost it

3. Take deep long pulls, slow like drinking a milkshake, inhale deep hold it in, get lifted