Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How to properly smoke a vaporizer

• Please log in to reply

Kief King

Kief King

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I just recently bought The Revolt by Viva La Vape (obviously it is a vaporizer) and i was wonder how i should properly smoke it in order to make sure i get the best high possible. How hard should i breath in? Fast or slow? how long? should I hold it in my lungs for a while? I own a bong and bowl and know how to smoke those perfectly, a vape is a completely different smoking tool than a bong or bowl so i need some help.

TokinUp

TokinUp

on the lia ri quia wi dia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,458 posts
Idk about that specific vape but I hold the hits in as long as I can.try not to take too big of hits cuz if u see vapor being blown out thats just wasted thc n cbds.try to ghost it

higherfire

higherfire

EcoDrip

• Registered Upgraded
  • 440 posts
Take deep long pulls, slow like drinking a milkshake, inhale deep hold it in, get lifted

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users