Did you get High first or Drunk?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrGravityBong, Sep 13, 2012.

1. High. I was backpacking, and it was a few months before i turned 16. A few weeks later i smoked way too much too myself and got too high for comfort, initially anyway. After I came down a bit it was amazing.

I'd had alcohol before, but it was probably only ever one drink at a time.

I hadn't gotten properly drunk until two weeks ago (I'm 18). At a convention/hotel party, and I had various drinks and jello shots, probablt about 8 drinks. I was also high of course. I felt pretty nice, and since practically everyone else was drunk too, I felt quite good. I could tell I was a bit stumbly walking around.

Honestly though, I don't feel that alcohol is really worth the effort drinking it and the money spent on it, especially compared to weed.

2. Drunk first, high a few weeks later

3. drunk. i just turned 14 and my brother who was 17 just got his own apartment. him and a couple of his friends were over to drink vodka. my brother had nothing in his new kitchen but a coffee pot and a fridge with 1 frozen pizza. we took the coffee pot and mixed the vodka with pepsi(disgusting) and of course i was encouraged to chug so i did to be cool lol. i got drunk and humped my brothers fridge yelling I WANNA FUCK!!! which they found hilarious. shortly after my brothers recently ex gf and her friend show up. i try to fuck them both using the game of a wasted teenager. didnt work haha. i ended up in my bros room acting like a dumbass playing with the dvd player yelling for no reason and my brothers gettin embarrassed and shit tellin me to stfu. i ended up in the bathroom puking my guts out for a few hours. bathroom covered in puke. i woke up a couple hours later and theres like 20 people in this small ass apartment i ended up going back to the bathroom to curl up in front of the toilet to puke because i

4. was still sick. i was wasted by 9pm. so i wake up at like 2am and everybodys gone i got kicked out of the bathroom because my brother also needed to puke haha. ahh first times. i miss it.

5. a bottle of jimmy at 13 years old made me a very drunk kid, smoked reefer for the first time when I was 15, but never really got high until I started smoking billies at the ripe age of 16

6. I smoked weed starting at the age of 20. About 3 months later I had my first beer. It was a while after that before I got "drunk" for the first time. Now I rarely go past 3 beers cause I really really don't like the come-down effects.

7. I got drunk two years before I smoked.

8. #88 arco, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Drunk. I've been drinking for a VERY long time. I think my first time really drunk was for the new millennium so I was 10. :-/

I was a fuxking alcoholic at like 17(srs). Worst of it was probably when I was 19/20. Since I turned 21 I actually haven't really been drinking much(go figure). Only when I'm out with friends or family and the occasional after work beer.

9. I got drunk before I tried weed.

10. (Disclaimer: I am drunk atm, because alcohol is in the house and weed isn't)

First time I got drunk and first time I got high were the same night. It was when I celebrated my 17th birthday with my brother(not long after he got out of jail after being in for way too long) and his girlfriend(now wife :)) and her best friend. I had never been drunk, and while he was in jail he promised me that we would drink together when he got out. He got out right before my birthday and we celebrated both by drinking. While he was pouring our first shot (of tequila) I worked up the courage to ask him if he would let me try weed (what he was put away for). He got super excited that I was finally giving up on being "drug free" (haha. how many of YOU were in a drug free club when you were kiddies?) but also sad that he couldn't smoke with me (probation :( bummer). But he told the ladies, and we got high. Obviously, I also got very drunk too. LOTS of tequila.

It was the first time I had ever smoked. Ever. And the first time I had gotten more than a weak buzz. At one point, my brother left, drunk off his ass, in his car. And I, the newly reformed straight edge, FREAKED THE FUCK OUT. You aren't supposed to drive drunk!!! (Little did I know, he did this all the time, only driving the 3 or 4 blocks of the trailer park then coming back) I started bawling like a newborn and screaming that someone had to go get him. His girlfriend and her best friend went off to find him. I passed out in my (now) nephew's bed. (He wasn't there, obviously.) She found him, they came back and couldn't find me, then THEY freaked out and thought I went looking for my brother. They drove ALL over town looking for me, finally giving up around 7am. When the came back, they were walking to their room and saw my foot hanging off my nephew's bed. Hahahahaha. Good times, good times.

Also, when I woke up (without a hangover, still don't get them, way to go genetics!) their pet rat was loose and on the bed with me. It scared the shit out of me. (I'm afraid of rats. Bubonic plague and everything. Ya know?)

Now that I'm a bit more seasoned, I DEFIANTLY prefer smoking to drinking. Every. Time. But if I'm out, then drinking is... okay. And once in a while I do like to drink... but mostly, just smoking for me.

(Lol. This was fun to write. Hope you enjoy!)

11. My friend introduced me to getting drunk when i was 15..... i was soo hungover that following day..... then the same friend introduced me to weed in the next few weeks.... I was soo clueless about weed and drinking before he introduced me to those things

12. Never been drunk:cool: