Did you get High first or Drunk?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrGravityBong, Sep 13, 2012.

1. 22 and never been drunk. sure if i go to a party or want to unwind with my roommate ill have a beer or two but never even been too buzzed.
    had a couple appletini's with a girl i was digging on a few months ago but that was just enough to 'socially lubricate' me, nothing more.

2. Drunk first at 14

3. No man should ever drink whipped cream flavored vodka :eek: thats just plain gross

4. Got high at 14 lol smokin wit a buddy of mine on the railroad tracks runnin from the cops after a fight lol.

Got drunk a year later lol at a ORV park with this chick i was diggin on at around 12 am haha

5. Drunk 15, High 15. 15.
    Got drunk about a few weeks prior to smoking for my first time Doe.

6. Got high before drunk but....first tried weed, got high, and decided I liked it a lot at 17. A couple of months later I decided to see what being drunk was like. I drank too much and got seriously shit faced lol. Tried it again later but not as much, it was a better experience. I prefer weed but I don't mind alcohol.

So short answer high at 17 and drunk at 17 but high before drunk.

7. I got high first, I think I was 15. Didn't get drunk until 16. I prefer bud now, but back then I liked to drink more though.

8. Drunk at 15, high at 16.

9. First time I got drunk, I drank waaaaay too much (cuz i didnt know what I was doing) and ended up wrestling our 185 lb state finalist (i was 135 lbs) while he was drunk too, he wrestled me unconscious and I threw up everywhere and it was an awful mess of horribleness.

a couple weeks later I got high - I made a sandwich, jumped off a log on a beach, and then took a nap.

which one is legal again?

edit: oh, and I was 16

10. Lol, seems like we got alot of people here who smoked ganja before drinkin the liquor :D lol.

But seriously, ganja > alcohol anyday.

11. High. Don't really like drinking.

12. Drunk, when i was 13. I had my first beer when i was like 9 but never actually got drunk, got high for the first time when i was 15.

13. First time I got drunk I was 15, pretty stereotypical situation. My parents went to a Christmas party and I ended up taking 16 shots of captain Morgan tattoo (its pretty shitty). I just played modern warfare and passed out. Apparently they tried waking me up when they got home, I didn't move.

I got high for the first time at 17 a week or two after I graduated high school. It was pretty awesome, it was planned so my brother and a couple of his friends and I were playing poker. I've only been drunk maybe 2 or 3 times since (about 14 months later).

14. I never started smoking until way after I was drinking.
    I don't know why but in the beginning I was always a little bit weird about it, but shortly after I started smoking I realized that weed was my soul mate.

15. I don't get drunk. I get high. Everyday. Like right now.

Keep 1 lit!

16. I got stoned first!.. Didn't get drunk until a year and a half after that.

I actually didn't intend on getting high when I did lol, but that's OT.

17. Got drunk first in 5th grade, got high the summer before 9th

18. I got high first. I had a couple friends who'd tried it once and convinced several others and me to try it. So we did, at some girls house while her parents were out of town the summer before senior year. I was fucking BLAZED.

I actually only got DRUNK drunk just last month on some whiskey and vodka although I had done my fair share of drinking before, just never got too in to it but I'm starting to like it more.

19. I got drunk first same with pretty much everyone I know, the only reason I smoked weed the first time was cause I was drunk you know alcohol being the gateway drug it is. I quickly made the transition to mary jane as my drug of choice. Now I hardly ever get drunk I compare it to blazing and it is just so much shitter haha I do rather drink in social situations though.

20. Drunk 15 or 16
    High almost 21 lol