Did you get High first or Drunk?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrGravityBong, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Alright so i was just wondering do most people get drunk before the first time they smoke or smoke before they ever try getting drunk? also you can tell a bit about your first time with either if you feel like it. Personally i smoked for the first time at 15 and never tried getting drunk until i was maybe 17. But smoking is alot more enjoyable for me :smoke:

2. I drank a little before I started blazing but I never really got that drunk until after I'd been blazing for a few months.

3. High, never been drunk :wave:

4. Drunk at 17. Parents left for movies i grabbed some vodka and spiced rum out the cabinet by myself. High at 19. With friend on my curb at start of summer.

5. I smoked weed first probably why im such a stoner.

6. Alcohol is the Devil's nectar. Kidding.

I got high first. Only been piss drunk once, never again. I do drink at parties every now and then though, weed is better.

7. Seeing how prohibition works, I got high first at 16. Didn't get a chance to drink till 17 when I was able to acquire some alcohol, vodka. I got really drunk.

8. Unless you have a medical condition or reason your missing out, not saying become an alcoholic but every once in a while it's great

9. Got high for the first time senior year of high school. Didn't start drinking until I got to college. Though I rarely drink anymore. Weed is much more pleasant.

10. Got drunk first.

Aunt got married when I was 13-14, my one cool family member (uncle or cousin, idk few times removed) bought me and my older cousin long islands. Was sick, had 2 of them and was pretty wasted for my young self.

Got high first time at 16, by myself! Lol.

Through high school though, never really drank too much. That one time I got drunk, was the first and only time for many many years. Me and my friends would just get stoned! Only started getting alcohol.....like late junior year....had a friend who turned 21.

Now I personally get high more often then not, but when I go to a party.......I'm going to drink alchol. Save the weed for later in the night or before. Or like halfway through. Lol. Point being is I make an effort now to go out and drink, not cause i like it more, but I've smoked so much weed for so long, and now I'm 21, so I can drink how i please :cool:

11. High, because it was way easier to find someone to get me weed than it was for someone to get me alcohol. Plus, I've been around a lot of raging alcoholics. The idea wasn't all that appealing to me really to be honest.

12. Nah, just don't care for the taste I guess. Not against it or anything, I've tried different shit I just haven't found something I can imagine taking more than 1 sip of.

13. Drunk

I was 13 and me and 2 friends downed a bottle of tequila, I was so unbelievably shit faced haha

14. Got drunk first, I had a couple sips of my brother's Patron, I was loving the buzz but I was fucked up & chill at the same time!

15. I had my first Budlight when I was 8, then started smoking maryjane at 14. I'd take weed over alcohol any day

16. Weed first then alcohol... funny I said I'd never touch liquor because a lot of my family is alcoholics, but I ended up liking the buzz more than bud.

17. I think we all would...we're all a little biased though :p

18. We're not biased, we're enlightened :smoke:

19. It's not the taste thats enjoyable it's the affect, idk about you but I don't love the taste of weed either, don't mind it either. Try some flavor mixers like whipped cream vodka with orange juice or soda tastes kind of like a creamsicle or with coke like a vanilla coke. Jello shots taste pretty good or even wine coolers or miles hard lemonade.