According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

5 Gallon Bong.

• by blackflip
  • Aug 22 2006 08:36 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • blackflip
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 08:36 PM

i am trying to construct a huge bong out of the common 5-gallon tank used to dispense water. Yaddidimean? anyways, I am just wondering if anyone has any tips to help me maximize the amount of smoke produced... maybe placement of carb... stem length...

please help!
Replies (6)

Similar Topics: 5 Gallon Bong.     x

• MUSHROOMS

• Bong666
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 563 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 08:39 PM

well u are going to need a long stem u want a carb on it? one time my brother and hes friend made a bong so big a long that u need a ladder to hit it

• I said no but I wanted it

• naughtyneighbor
  • Old School
  • 2,809 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 08:41 PM

i think making it a 2 or 4 person hookah would work best. then you would just slide the bowl or whatever for the carb so you dont have to hold on to it.

• Pip
  • blackflip
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 08:43 PM

k... so big stem is important then... any recommended materials that i should use to make one? or should i just check out head shops and maybe buy one...

anyways, youre saying that a carb is probably not necessary on this sort of thing cuz its big? oh and how did ya bro's ladder-bong hit? =)

• Astral Finish

• Vicious
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 13,157 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:07 PM

i think making it a 2 or 4 person hookah would work best. then you would just slide the bowl or whatever for the carb so you dont have to hold on to it.

Make I giant waterfall/diffused bong hookah. Pack a big bowl, you wouldn't have to try to suck hard on a 5gal bucket to draw smoke, gravity will pull it for you, with a long downstem it will filter threw the water before it all releases then you have multipul people hitting it, or just you sitting on it for a long ass time.

• The wood guy

• SkunkWoods
  • Gold Member
  • 4,929 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 10:42 PM

Posted Image

3 gal 4 man waterfall, with on/off hose spigot.

• Bob420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 12:28 AM

i made one out of those big ass 5 gallon jugs. i put in a regular stem really far down on it and had a big ass carb that i used my palm to keep covered. it took like a gram to fill the shit, and 4 people had a good 3 hits off of it to clear it. have fun with it man!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users