Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

5 Gallon Bong.

• Please log in to reply

blackflip

blackflip

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i am trying to construct a huge bong out of the common 5-gallon tank used to dispense water. Yaddidimean? anyways, I am just wondering if anyone has any tips to help me maximize the amount of smoke produced... maybe placement of carb... stem length...

please help!

Similar Topics: 5 Gallon Bong.     x

Bong666

Bong666

MUSHROOMS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 563 posts
well u are going to need a long stem u want a carb on it? one time my brother and hes friend made a bong so big a long that u need a ladder to hit it

naughtyneighbor

naughtyneighbor

I said no but I wanted it

• Old School
  • 2,809 posts
i think making it a 2 or 4 person hookah would work best. then you would just slide the bowl or whatever for the carb so you dont have to hold on to it.

blackflip

blackflip

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
k... so big stem is important then... any recommended materials that i should use to make one? or should i just check out head shops and maybe buy one...

anyways, youre saying that a carb is probably not necessary on this sort of thing cuz its big? oh and how did ya bro's ladder-bong hit? =)

Vicious

Vicious

qt 3.14

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,041 posts

i think making it a 2 or 4 person hookah would work best. then you would just slide the bowl or whatever for the carb so you dont have to hold on to it.

Make I giant waterfall/diffused bong hookah. Pack a big bowl, you wouldn't have to try to suck hard on a 5gal bucket to draw smoke, gravity will pull it for you, with a long downstem it will filter threw the water before it all releases then you have multipul people hitting it, or just you sitting on it for a long ass time.

Rotawee

Rotawee

double perculator

• Gold Member
  • 4,219 posts

Bob420

Bob420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts
i made one out of those big ass 5 gallon jugs. i put in a regular stem really far down on it and had a big ass carb that i used my palm to keep covered. it took like a gram to fill the shit, and 4 people had a good 3 hits off of it to clear it. have fun with it man!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users