New $1k+ Illusion Glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by linkma54, Sep 11, 2012.

1. lmao good one! what are you like 12?

It's ok to admit I was right...

2. Who gives a fuck if the tube has no drag without any ashcatchers or even 1. He posted a picture of all 3 stacked. That's a. retarded, and b. a waste of money IF one were to be under the impression that stacking ashcatchers is the way to go.

3. I see no reason to come and attack me lmao, I was trying to prove my point for the people who don't understand how that bongs work..and according to OP he likes taking the biggest bong hits possible, its what him and his friends are into, so fucking what?

4. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']

I see no reason to come and attack me lmao, I was trying to prove my point for the people who don't understand how that bongs work..and according to OP he likes taking the biggest bong hits possible, its what him and his friends are into, so fucking what?[/quote]

I'll tell you so fucking what, I'm about to take the biggest hit I possibly can

5. Congrats.....

6. I'm sorry I typed that when I was sober. I like what I see here. Not the AC stacks.

7. #47 MrTea, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    SO many people come on these threads and make input that they would never spend more than x amount of dollars on glass. It's annoying and irrelevant. No one gives a fuck what you think about how many ac's work, or what you would spend. He likes big bong rips, thats his preference, I do too thats my preference, some people smoke out of metaL, thats their preference, and some even plastic and thats their preference, some with 1 ac some with 2, some with bubblers some with bongs. There's a reason there's more than one way to smoke, it's because people have their own style. man

8. I checked out the milk shot, I can't imagine hitting that beast.

In a not really but also sorta kinda way it would be funny if "Dude, who the fuck dropped the bong? Bily: "....My bad man"

9. Lol dude i have no idea what is going on in your bong but it looks awesome