Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the highest thc content ever recorded

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by doob master, Sep 11, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Articulance"']

oh. my. god.
    [/quote]

Who needs hairs when you can have trics?

2. Pictures like these make me wonder who had the pleasure of picking up a sack of that...

3. Dr. ElSolhy, our government's top pot grower in Mississippi, once claimed his lab could grow anything between 0% to 40% THC cannabis! :eek: And you KNOW our government wouldn't lie to us! :rolleyes: (I have to find that article again, someday!)

Granny :wave:

4. Seriously its like a ball of crystal

5. I'm not sure on the exact percentages, but I'm pretty sure 35% is the max possible.

6. [quote name='"9D3"']
    You realize that you just said you saw a bud that was more THC than plant matter, right?[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahaha +1rep man

7. Probably 0 to 37ish. Not quite sure how it's even measured though so could be wrong. lol

8. From midwestkind or some sort, this mix probably pretty close

Attached Files:

9. theyre tested using liquid chromatography

10. Most of yall are just plain wrong. Highest recorded thc level is right under 25%. Although that sour bubble looks extra good and with so many long trichomes doesn't mean it has a really high thc level t and potency. Ive have some really good chem dawg before and it barely had any trichomes and I was spectacle about it's thc level and strength but soon i figured out how strong it really was. Also the potency also deals with its cbd and cbn level because they can also effect how "high" you feel because they counteract some of the thc's effects. Most good bud you will have is around low 20's as seen in the high times Earth's Strongest Strains that ghost og is almost at 25% being the strongest. But other than bud you could get into keif and hash oil with keif being like at 30-50% and hash oil being 60-85% ~ Info came from a lab that tests for thc levels.

11. 99.1% pure.... Oh wait

12. My piss is probably around 15%

13. [quote name='"Articulance"']

oh. my. god.
    [/quote]

couldnt get a boner for 3 days. saw this and ive had a raging boner for the past 3 hours. i wish that crystalic beauty would get in my blunt or bong . lol

14. For bud, the plant it 30% give or take few percent is the most i have seen.

Hash Oil, on the other hand can get as high as 90%

15. Matts og #1, 33% thc from kush mart in LA

16. White Russian has been recorded at just under 29% THC

image-3182125767.jpg

17. is there anything that says this besides you?

18. [quote name='"TokinUp"']

is there anything that says this besides you?[/quote]

About the ghost og?

19. [quote name='"Articulance"']

oh. my. god.
    [/quote]

Beautiful

20. Why even smoke something above 20%, you can't even enjoy that experience. One bong rip and you are done. Imagine roasting multiple bowls back to back of some shit that is 25%, that shit could not even be pleasurable lol.