Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Tips For Brownies

• Please log in to reply

NorthernLights2

NorthernLights2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,830 posts
Tomorrow, a few friends and I are going to make brownies tomorrow. I'm a little nervous because I've heard it's a very intense high... And well I'm a little bit of a bitch :laughing: I've never had edibles before. I plan on starting out with half of a brownie. Any other tips or tricks to help calm my ass down both now and after I eat it?

Similar Topics: Tips For Brownies     x

ChaliTuna

ChaliTuna

• Registered Upgraded
  • 775 posts

Tomorrow, a few friends and I are going to make brownies tomorrow. I'm a little nervous because I've heard it's a very intense high... And well I'm a little bit of a bitch :laughing: I've never had edibles before. I plan on starting out with half of a brownie. Any other tips or tricks to help calm my ass down both now and after I eat it?

my tip is eat the whole thing, put on some tunes, and enjoy that shit.

E4u2H8J9

E4u2H8J9

TetraHydroCannabinol

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
It really depends how you plan on making them. You can make really overly-potent brownies or you can make lame not-potent-at-all brownies.

If you have a low tolerance I would recommend taking a half brownie on an empty stomach, while eating something else that does not have cannabis in it. (kickstarts digestion, forcing your body to metabolize all of the THC present in the brownie)

Wait for at least an hour before re-dosing. It takes a while to feel the effects.

EDIT: This fact is essential for having a good time while on edibles. NOBODY HAS EVER DIED FROM CANNABIS. If you do feel anxiety or start having a panic attack, just remember that. You are going to be perfectly fine. If your feelings get intense just remember that eventually you will comedown, and drink a glass of water and try to concentrate on something you enjoy. Try your best to really enjoy the experience instead of worrying about what is going to happen.

Edited by E4u2H8J9, 10 September 2012 - 11:27 PM.

NorthernLights2

NorthernLights2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,830 posts

It really depends how you plan on making them. You can make really overly-potent brownies or you can make lame not-potent-at-all brownies.

If you have a low tolerance I would recommend taking a half brownie on an empty stomach, while eating something else that does not have cannabis in it. (kickstarts digestion, forcing your body to metabolize all of the THC present in the brownie)

Wait for at least an hour before re-dosing. It takes a while to feel the effects.

EDIT: This fact is essential for having a good time while on edibles. NOBODY HAS EVER DIED FROM CANNABIS. If you do feel anxiety or start having a panic attack, just remember that. You are going to be perfectly fine. If your feelings get intense just remember that eventually you will comedown, and drink a glass of water and try to concentrate on something you enjoy. Try your best to really enjoy the experience instead of worrying about what is going to happen.

Thank you very much! I think I will start with a half of a brownie

ChaliTuna

ChaliTuna

• Registered Upgraded
  • 775 posts

Thank you very much! I think I will start with a half of a brownie

If they aren't super potent and you aint got shit to do, i'd just test out the strength and do a whole one, kind of wastes it if you eat half then wait then eat the other half.

NorthernLights2

NorthernLights2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,830 posts
I'll post my experience tomorrow probably around 4? Maybe? Don't hold me to that lol

JuckleJack

JuckleJack

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
I have a friend making brownies tomorrow as well, will post my experience when I get my hands on one haha

NorthernLights2

NorthernLights2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,830 posts
I smoked some bud an in stoned as a gravel road. Not sure when brownies will be ready

NorthernLights2

NorthernLights2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,830 posts
Brownies by 4!!!

HerbJedenTag

HerbJedenTag

Waves of life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 692 posts
Yee Haw

NorthernLights2

NorthernLights2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,830 posts
At approxanently 3:47 we had brownies!!!! Yippeeeeee

NorthernLights2

NorthernLights2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,830 posts
Well, that was the most disappointing experience of my life. Didn't get high at all

LSD THC

LSD THC

• Registered Upgraded
  • 910 posts
You fucked up cooking them then.

purplehazeguy

purplehazeguy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 589 posts
Definitely strain out the pieces of weed, a lot of people leave it in but in my opinion it tastes worse and upsets my stomach :\

NorthernLights2

NorthernLights2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,830 posts

You fucked up cooking them then.

Ya I didn't cook them. My friend did and I wears just there. My friend got high though so idk what's wrong. I think Friday I'm just gonna eat 2 and see what happens

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users