Texas Legalization?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by roorfan05, Sep 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Windex83"']

Actually yes i do think a Texas military could pose a threat. Flame all you want from another state.

Lol Texas would not be seceding over SLAVERY so yes pick another time.[/quote]

Oh so Texas posses weopanry that the United States doesnt know about? Really?

You are completly deranged if you think Texas could conquer the entire United States armed forces by themselves. Your opinion is obviously biased, as you reside in your self-proclaimed invincible state.

Why the hell does slavery matter in this particular conversation? So slavery is the only option for a civil war to be sparked? The history correlation stems from the fact the south DID decide to leave.

I like the fact you keep shying away from the economic part of the ordeal. Your completely disregarding it. According to your logic, America doesnt care about revenue or natural resources of the land.

2. I never said anything about any kind of "weaponry" lol. After the insult i stopped reading. Its hilarious you would do that over a hypothetical situation.

3. [quote name='"Windex83"']

I never said anything about any kind of "weaponry" lol. After the insult i stopped reading. Its hilarious you would do that over a hypothetical situation.[/quote]

How can Texas pose a threat to a military with a superior arsenal.

Re-read what you typed.

4. Texas has the only Nuclear Weapons assembly and disassembly plant in the United States.

5. [quote name='"iincx"']Texas has the only Nuclear Weapons assembly and disassembly plant in the United States.[/quote]

Have you heard of a rail gun?

6. ? Ok. A debate would be pointless... Obviously..

7. It really is.

8. Heard of a Electromagnetic Railgun? Like the one they have experimented with over a 1,000 times with?

9. [quote name='"iincx"']Heard of a Electromagnetic Railgun? Like the one they have experimented with over a 1,000 times with?[/quote]

Like you said, a pointless debate.

10. They as in Pantex, you know... In Texas.

11. Good day then.. :) go read your text books, it'll help your endevours.

12. [quote name='"iincx"']They as in Pantex, you know... In Texas.[/quote]

Have you heard of the Navy, Airforce? How long will texas last with bombs being dropped? Texas can be self sufficient economy?

13. [quote name='"iincx"']Good day then.. :) go read your text books, it'll help your endevours.[/quote]

You proved nothing with your posts lol.

14. Not to mention, Mexico isnt best friends with Texas either. So that makes you surrounded by two countries. The Navy can shut down your trade routes also.

15. Lol neither do you. You just say "Oh the US will drop bombs on Texas." Like you have spoken with the president and congress on this issue. There are no facts or logic in your arguments which is why they go in circles.

Its hypothetical situation that has more outcomes than just "ok lets bomb Texas and cut off trade routes using the navy.".

16. [quote name='"Windex83"']

Lol neither do you. You just say "Oh the US will drop bombs on Texas." Like you have spoken with the president and congress on this issue. There are no facts or logic in your arguments which is why they go in circles.

Its hypothetical situation that has more outcomes than just "ok lets bomb Texas and cut off trade routes using the navy.".[/quote]

I havent tried proving my self correct. I gave examples of why my "assumption" wasnt baseless.

Again, re-read what you have typed.

17. \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by Windex83

Lol neither do you. You just say "Oh the US will drop bombs on Texas." Like you have spoken with the president and congress on this issue. There are no facts or logic in your arguments which is why they go in circles.

Its hypothetical situation that has more outcomes than just "ok lets bomb Texas and cut off trade routes using the navy.".

18. #58 H4Boxer, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    [quote name='"Windex83"']

Originally Posted by Windex83

Its hypothetical situation that has more outcomes than just "ok lets bomb Texas and cut off trade routes using the navy.".[/quote]

I can say the same thing about what you have said. Have you talked to your leaders in Texas on whether or not they could pose a threat to the US military?

Exactly. Nice try though.

BTW, you have yet to comment on the economic side of this. Still waiting for that.

19. You know, if you guys put in as much effort at getting cannabis legalized as you have with this silly, off the original point, argument, Texas might have "legalize pot" bill by now, like 3 other states do! :cool:

20. #60 tbolg, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    To honestly sit here a believe that money doesnt play a large impact on dicisions made at the top of the government is ridic. The united states has never once gone to war with out a financial outcome being favorable to the US ( Aside from the vietnam war posibly )When lincoln declared war on his own people you say that it was because of slavery. Kind of funny but i dont believe that you sat in on the board of generals with lincoln as he crusaded. The history is written by those who are winners and not by those who lose. Plain and simply ... slavery was only one reason of many that caused the civil war ts just that slavery was the LARGEST influence.

Every aspect of war brings economic prosperity to those involved in the production of war goods and materials and the insueing campture of land which has resources not previously accessible.

War = $$$$$$$ ...

Texas has BILLIONS worth of resources and industries as well as a large tax bracket that would lose the US $$$$$$. If it was a possibility for a succession to occur it would of happened when the US government wasnt such an oppressive war machine with such elite and technologically advanced military arsenals.