It's official: I'M OFF PROBATION!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaComeUpCat, Sep 10, 2012.

1. lol are you serious? Why oh why didn't you include that in your OP?

But don't sweat it man I get you; no point in dwelling on it gotta see what's on the horizon. However did you at least try to get a lawyer? If I was you and other ppl in the same car got off lighter with more on em just cuz they were white I'd have to slap a cracka'. Sucks the popo wanted to fuck your shit up that bad.

2. Good job bro.

3. Was going to like the post, But nothing seems like-able except the fact your off probation.

Sorry to hear all that bullshit happend, but it's over now :hello:
    Cheers brotha, glad your off man. Enjoy that smoke:smoke:

4. language man geez some of us don't wanna hear that shit:rolleyes:

op have fun getting skkkkkkyyyyyyy highhhhhhh:cool::wave:

5. [quote name='"smokintoke"']
    language man geez some of us don't wanna hear that shit:rolleyes:

op have fun getting skkkkkkyyyyyyy highhhhhhh:cool::wave:[/quote]

You didnt "hear" anything..

6. im blind and have a special computer program that reads it outloud to me so think before you say something stupid:laughing:

7. [quote name='"smokintoke"']im blind and have a special computer program that reads it outloud to me so think before you say something stupid:laughing:[/quote]

Hahaha okay Stevie wonder

8. you really didn't catch that.... nice:cool:

9. [quote name='"smokintoke"']
    you really didn't catch that.... nice:cool:[/quote]

Nice catch before I did(;

10. I have a feeling your mad, bro. It's okay.

11. And yes, I have them feels!

12. lol yeah man.. I think you misunderstood me, my bad, I worded it horribly. My white female friend's arrest was a separate occasion, she wasn't in the car with us that night.. I got a court appointed attorney and that asshole was absolutely no help..

and I didn't mention it because I didn't want to come off as "that guy" playing the race card, but numbers don't lie so I guess I would've been justified in playing it this time.. :laughing:

but right you are, I'm moving on and getting hiiiiiiiiiighhhhhh :smoke:

thanks man..

lol yeah believe me there was nothing to like about that situation at all.

thank you though brotha, I really appreciate it.. I will definitely enjoy that smoke when the bud comes around.. :smoke:

13. Congratulations homey! Just got off a long list of bullshit myself... 6 month house arrest, a year and a half inside, and 2 year probation/peace bond. I knw exactly how u feel, enjoy this. Next blunts 4 u

14. half a g? fuck... why dont they put people on probation for doin a shot then..

15. Glad to see you back on the green train bro, maryjane missed you.

16. no need to post 4 times in a row, this isn't facebook

17. thanks brah!! but damn man, hearing that makes me feel like I aint been through shit!!

Glad it's over for you too mane!!

Seriously though.. That's such bullshit man. I hate being negative but I fuckin hate the system and the racist ass mofo's behind it..

haha thanks my dude!! I'm glad to be back too. And I've definitely missed my mary jane!!:smoke:

guys, take that shit somewhere else.. for real..

18. Shit, talking about half of g? In my county, this motherfucker arrested me for a fucking seed on my fuckin car seat!