List of unnusual deaths(long read)

Discussion in 'General' started by Led Zepp, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Some are pretty fucked up but some are also funny.. Long read but worth it if u have nothing better to do :hello:

:hello: gj if u made it through the entire list

2. Read this same list a year ago or so. There are some strange stories on there, but definitely a good read.

3. 2008: Abigail Taylor, a 6-year-old from Edina, Minnesota, died nine months after several of her internal organs were partially sucked out of her lower body while she sat on an excessively powerful swimming pool drain. Surgeons had replaced her intestines and pancreas with donor organs, but she later succumbed to a rare transplant-related cancer.[209]

:eek::eek::eek::cry::cry::hide:

4. Just finished reading the entire thing.. God damn.. What did I learn?

Dont go near pools, dont fuck with lions, dont stuff toilet paper in my mouth. Dont hide in cabinets. Dont bathe in alcohol, dont plank on building many floors up, dont run across speedways. Dont fuck with monkeys or any type of wild animal for that manner.. Damn there's literally so many ways to die.. lol :smoke:

5. Lol i've read this before some pretty weird shit. Good read though aha

2001: Gregory Biggs, a homeless American man in Fort Worth, Texas, was struck by a car being driven by drunk driver, Chante Jawan Mallard and became lodged in her windshield with severe but not immediately fatal injuries. Mallard drove home and left the car in her garage with Biggs still lodged in her car's windshield. Biggs died of his injuries several hours later.

smh

6. 2004: Francis "Franky" Brohm, 23, of Marietta, Georgia was leaning out of a car window and decapitated by a telephone pole support wire. The car's intoxicated driver, John Hutcherson, 21, drove nearly 12 miles to his home with the headless body in the passenger seat, parked the car in his driveway, then went to bed. A neighbour saw the bloody corpse still in the car and notified police. Brohm's head was later discovered at the accident scene.

Facepalm.... Lol

7. Ha i saw that one, fuckin dumb asses man lol , but brought up the other one cause there is no way you could not be aware of a dude lodged in your fucking window lol. Some people man aha.

8. Yeah man I hope that bitch got charged for manslaughter or murder cuz she coulda save the poor guy.. The one I posted is fucking ridiculous as well.. How do u not notice ur friend in th next seat gushing fucking blood with no head... Jesus Christ.. Intoxicated or not that is fucking ridiculous.. :confused:

9. Last week I believe a group of teens were on a bus and opened the escape hatch on the roof, one male stuck his head out just before the bus went under a bridge.