Curing- Ideal temp and humidity?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by mogrow18, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Does this information exist?
    I'm curing in a large room with a temp/humitidy control. I'd like to know the ideal numbers corresponding with the number of days of each phase (ie. stem snaps, leaves brittle, nice smell starts)
    Thanks in advance!

2. You mean you are drying in a large room. You can't pin down number of days because it depends on so many things, like how much moisture was in the plant was when you cut it down, air circulation, temp, humidity. If you are slow drying at about 68 to 70 degrees, it might take 10 days. My stems never snap even though that is the test everyone uses. They don't start smelling good until you start curing, which means putting them in the jars, though you can put them in an paper bag for a couple days first after trimming to let excess moisture evaporate.

3. #3 mobitsfa, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    Here you go.
    A perfect cure every time

Dry the slowest you can around 40-60% rh in the room you're drying in, and keep the temps pretty cool. Make sure you exchange the air in the room, and have some air flow as well so the buds won't mold.

Then move onto that curing article.

4. Thank you Mobista, very helpful.