My plants flowering! First time grower! Need review/feedback!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lusca24, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Thanks for all your opinions guys, i really dont think milk dilluted 1/10 would do much harm anyways, thats just my opinion, how do you think its looking after 4 weeks of flower?

2. You're going to start a new trend man. " Milk Bud, strengthens your bones while you get stoned!!".

• Like Like x 1

3. Haha damn i like that one! can't wait to smoke these milk buds!:D

4. I was ripped when I read this thread the 1st time. I thought you were pouring straight milk on the soil LMAO!!

5. Haha helll no I wouldn't put anything straight into the soil like that, but hey for a 3 month old plant looking pretty good the stem is already growing bark! (that brown stuff is cinnamon trynna keep those damn ants off)

ForumRunner_20120921_112834.png

ForumRunner_20120921_112834.png

6. [quote name='"lusca24"']

Thanks for all your opinions guys, i really dont think milk dilluted 1/10 would do much harm anyways, thats just my opinion, how do you think its looking after 4 weeks of flower?[/quote]

Looks pretty good man keep up the good work. They really fatten up the last two weeks of flower.

7. to bad i got robbed!! :/

8. [quote name='"lusca24"']to bad i got robbed!! :/[/quote]

Damn dude you serious that sucks. I was afraid I would get ripped too so I started bringing them inside every night and take them back out in the morning.

9. Looks good from here, do ur thang! We often mock & fear that which we do not understand! Keep milking that bitch, shit i might try chocolate or strawberry myself!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using GC Forum

10. Dude don't listen to these guys, if you have been feeding it milk for start to finish and they look like that in flowering, I wouldn't worry about a thing dude.

They have nothing to back themselves up, but you do.

That old lady that grows with diluted milk :)

11. cant believe you got robbed. that thing was ready to go.

12. damn bro, did you see it in its 6th week of flower? damn she was looking nice!

13. Its been about 10 years since I experienced using milk for buds . How's it going Ole timer !