Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kush price

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrKush85, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Hats the going rate in your neighborhood for a pound (1lb) of high grade kush? I want to create a price chart for all 4 seasons

2. by kush do you mean actual kush or just dank weed?

3. kush. lol wat

4. [quote name='"frankenfish"']by kush do you mean actual kush or just dank weed?[/quote]

Actual kush no subs or bull

5. 3 thousand.

6. [quote name='"DrKush85"']

Actual kush no subs or bull[/quote]

Or bull? Let me go get some home-grown durban poison. Goodluck getting off the couch.

7. like 2,000-4,000$

just save your money and buy like an oz of kush And a oz of something else dank

8. Like 2500-3600 in South Florida

9. why so many threads about kush

god damn

i honestly bet that half you guys arnt even smoking kush, just the name your dealer threw on it to help sell the product faster

10. Nobody I chill with buys dank by the lb

11. Post pics it depends on how good it is

12. Like 2000 approx. Ontario canadian dank all day

13. If you are smoking reggie gtfo n00b.

14. Good luck buying a pound without getting robbed.

15. I agree, and when I harvest my PK I'll just label it just as kush for if any of my friends want to buy a gram. :hello:

16. [quote name='"Shard"']

I agree, and when I harvest my PK I'll just label it just as kush for if any of my friends want to buy a gram. :hello:[/quote]

No talk of dealing is tolerated in the city edit post

17. who died and made you mod? he's just confirming what someone else said.

18. It depends if it's donkey dick kush then it's free all you can eat. Op is trolling.