Pineapple, Orange, Banana - 100% juice

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Your Grandfathe, Sep 5, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Your Grandfathe"']ewwww, hot dogs. Do you know what they put in them?

I have a stoopid phone.

Now that we have addressed complaints, how about protests/demonstrations :wave:[/quote]

I dont know? Dog? Lol

The bags, im not really sure what they are lol.
    I see some top soil :) i feel like such a tard lol

2. Hi!
    I love the little froggy dude, he's cute.

3. Them bags are the basic components of my new soil.

Yeah, I'll add some stuff but pretty much here it is :cool:

4. Yeppppp!

[​IMG]

5. Yeap, that's me - Stoopid phone - stoopid owner of stoopid phone.

Neway, I'm closing in on when to best apply amino acids to the plant.

6. The effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi Glomus mosseae on plant growth and osmotic adjustment matter content of trifoliate orange [Poncirus trifoliata (L.) Raf.] seedlings under water stress were studied in potted culture. The results showed that arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi inoculation could increase plant growth, such as plant height, stem diameter, leaf area, shoot dry weight, root dry weight and plant dry weight, when the water content of soil was 20%, 16% and 12%. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi inoculation also promoted active absorbing areas of plant root and absorption of P from plant rhizosphere, enhanced the accumulated quantities of soluble sugar content in leaves and roots, and reduced proline content of leaf. Plant inoculated with arbuscular mycorrhiza had higher plant water use efficiency than non-mycorrhizal plants. Drought tolerance of trifoliate orange seedling inoculated with arbuscular mycorrhiza was enhanced. Effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi inoculation on trifoliate orange seedling under 20% and 16% water content of soil were more significant than under 12% water content of soil. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi infection was severely restrained by 12% water content of soil. Thus, effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on plant probably positively related to the arbuscular mycorrhizal inoculated percentage.

Hmmmm, does this mean there is an optimum % of water which should be present in the medium in order to achieve the max effect of VAM?

7. Okay, I got my butt into gear and took some pics of pretty much everything else I'm gonna use to make some soil.

What you don't see in the pictures is the alfalfa meal and biologicals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone got any ideas of why one only pic shows up as thumbnail and the others as just attachments?:confused:

Attached Files:

8. In the one picture we have Mg sulfate, K, EWC and gypsum

The other picture is of some premium clay

Last picture is organic calcium made into pellets and screened. I will put 3 or 4 of these pellets into the soil for each container.

9. I'm slowly working to the point where Ima gonna make some new dirt. I was gonna make some new dirt. Problem is - I smoke pot.

So, while you are listening to some excellent music, you might want to peruse the attached pdf file. Rather than wondering what the compostion of my soil is - I have it tested. :hello:

I was gonna make some soil, but I got high :smoke:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls4qXjZtZXI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls4qXjZtZXI[/ame]

Attached Files:

10. Did You Know? - - Cow's urine sprayed just once a week drives away deadly white flies responsible for heavy damage to cotton, says a report in Natural Product Radiance, a journal published by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). The report further states that cotton farmers, who were unable to control white flies with chemical pesticides, switched to cow urine and found excellent results.

Seven of the most toxic chemical compounds known to man are approved for use as insect/pest repellants used in crops! The ill effects of chemical repellants are precariously high for people and the environment. To do away with these, agriculturists across the globe have been trying to develop an organic formula that could spell the end for bacteria and pests that ravage farms the world over causing damage to the tune of thousands of dollars.

11. So, I've got this new tent, that I'm using for flower. It's a pretty good size.

NeHow, the frame is suitable for holding the tent up, but, I'm not really comfortable with how my reflector and associated stuff is. Appears the structural components were never really thought through as to how much weight would be placed on them.

While sitting here fairly buzzed, I took out a old pad of paper and a pencil and put the pencil to the paper and after a few additional puffs, (and some unrelated side thoughts about amino acids) I had made 5 sketches and had designed, using PVC, what I feel is a suitable frame from which I can hang my reflector, fans and whatnot.

Tomorrow, I'm off to Blowes for some PVC. :cool:

12. Just like a grandfather should. Definitive old skool. :smoke:

13. Factoid - you can not increase the yield of a plant.

All you can do is to allow it to achieve it's maximum potential.

14. is it the jardin brand? the ceiling support brackets look like they're designed to collapse, kind of like a car's bumper

15. IDK, what brand it is, have to call it Brand - X. Made in China

For the ceiling support it has a thin walled plastic piece which fits over the crossmember (ceiling/wall support) and then has a round hole the metal pipe fits into. Very similar in appearance to the old style clothes hangers you would have in the back seat of the car which stretched across the entire width.

The tent is like 9x9x7, and I understand it is a fairly long span, but it could have been engineered better.

Thanks for the input :wave:

16. Im subbed. Your thoughts are kinda different than most people. You lost me once, but Im intrigued. so Im down for the ride

17. Getting lost is the best part! Lol

18. Yeah, I know :)

Sometimes, I'll crawl into the wormhold and it gets hard to turn around in the tight space. So, like my bacterial brother, the worm, I keep going and hope no one floods the soil.

19. I had to look up 9 words so that I could understand this post. lol:p

20. [quote name='"Irie67"']

I had to look up 9 words so that I could understand this post. lol:p[/quote]

Well its good that you did. Most other people would just turn off and not care. So I'd say you're a step ahead of the rest