Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, You'll like it

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Sep 4, 2012.

Use the flavor sparingly, a couple of drops at a time but you should just try it without at first. If you concentrated your GD further it would turn dark. It will also turn darker after the second run. It's always greener. [​IMG] 

2. Are you familiar with the liquor 99 apples? They also have 99 black berries. 99 bananas . ..etc and a few more flavors.

These are all 99 proof liquors .
    I don't know if its vodka or what it's made out off
    Would this be strong enough to make GD
    You'd have some good tasting stuff from the start then

No. [​IMG]

4. If I were to leave it mixed together longer than 2 hrs in the freezer would this make it more potent ?

Idk if chlorophyll is a problem . I know it will prolly taste bad Lol

This post has been up for like 2/3 years with the same recipe
    So there has to be some reasoning behind sticking to the same thing

You think so? It's because it works! [​IMG] 

You can leave it in overnight if you want without too much taste difference in the long run. 

6. My first creation with the brilliant help of Psam. BHO infused with VG Vegitable Glycerin. The small jars are a weaker first batch attempt, and the bigger mason is a more successful 2nd batch. 12.5 grams infused into 40oz VG. Now this is great as a dropper for the effects, but very weak id say as far as an E Pen goes. Ive seen a video recently on youtube of Brett Maverick using 14 gBHO and only squirting on 4mL of propolene Glyco to use in E Pens and he said even they arent so potent like that.

I love this Glycerine Tincure.

Next, as backwords as this is I learned about the GD after I made my Glycerin not knowing I made GD twice lol. Easy as 1,2,3. Decarbed 2gBHO, added 2oz of EC 190p, dissolved and done! 1 gram of this BHO was equivalent to 4.5g of Topshelf Indica Flowers. As OneE calls my people "whinny bitches" LOL of the taste. I dont prefer this way because the taste but I wont NOT do it you know? It really isnt bad at all its just Id prefer it another way if I had the option is all.

The 3rd picture is my newest project again all with the help of master knowledge PSam. This is Pain/skin care lotion.
    4oz EVCO
    1.3oz Almond Oil
    1.3oz Alvocado Oil
    1.3oz Jojoba Oil
    2g Decarbed BHO
    66gBeeswax
    60g. Shea Butter
    33drops Lavander EO
    22 drops Tea Tree EO
    9 drops Cinnamon Bark EO.

Love this sooo much! I have damaged ligamints in my left ankle from a sports injury 5 years ago. It started flaring up yesterday after I hit my gold club ever so lightly on the messed up part of my ankle bone.. Boy oh boy its painful. Went to the far, applyed some cream and by the time I got back to Tee off on the back 9 I felt fine and relieved. Now Id like to give some to my dads friend who recently got cancer breakouts on his Lips... Maybe just maybe it can help out the slightest? That would be so amazing and fulfilling if it were to help.

More projects on the way! Thank you Psam so much for schooling me and to further do so! And thanks everyone else who has or will help in the futur. Hope I can bring somthing to the table eventually!

Peace!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    It's been a pleasure to help you, RaJay. You're a good student. Thanks for your participation in our main discussion group and you have already brought something to the table...yourself and your enthusiasm. But you forgot something, didn't you? How about the honey? Is that still working for you?

Hey, everyone, RaJay seems to be a real whiz at decarbing BHO without a lot of hassle. We've gotten a few questions about that here and I'm never really satisfied with my answer. He has the answer and if anyone is interested, I'm sure we can persuade him to tell us how and maybe a couple of pictures.

Make yourself a home here, RaJay, and get comfortable. [​IMG] 

8. Ohh man! I forgotten so easily about my honey! I knew I forgot somthing.

So BHO infused into Honey is the dark Mason.. All the medical droppers are filled with Glycerin tinctures. I forget the measurments used but I do like to use a Tablespoons worth in my Coffee when I do happen to brew some up. I wanna say 80mg or 60mg tablespoons

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    I believe it was 80mg/tbs. [​IMG] 

• Like Like x 1
  10. You are correct! :) I want to get a few other kinds of Essential Oils and make a couple different small batches of skin cream

11. #6971 You6know6how6itgo, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Is there anywhere you recommend finding candy flavoring. I'm thinking about going to wegmans . All I could find at the walmart was like Cinnamon peppermenint things like that . Where do you find the cool flavors maybe banana mango blueberry might have to order off line. Tried some from the first run not sue if it was a placebo but I felt relaxed . Gotta reduce a little more to see what I'm working with . Got my 1st run at 1 oz so a little more to go

You may have to order those from the web unless you have a dedicated candy craft store around. Even Michael's or Hobby Barn or any of those general craft stores don't carry those. You can get those flavors at a smoke shop for DIY ecigs but I don't know how well they will work in GD. Should be pretty good. [​IMG] 

13. How do you feel about the vanilla extract
    I read some people mixing creme de menthe or just look for minty things to mix with it
    I'm thinking the vanilla would be alot better than minty ?

It's really up to you. I only flavored once and don't bother with it anymore. Some people like minty and others like Pina Colada. I'm not a big mint fan personally. [​IMG] 

15. For those of you waiting for the analysis of the recent test, I'll begin the process after dinner but I'm going to tease you with it. Instead of telling you how I reached conclusions, I'm just going to give you the answer and see if you can figure out how I reached that summation, kind of like Jeopardy. You'll have to dust off some math skills and some deductive reasoning as well as visual comprehension and coordination. 

The purpose of this is to get you involved in the science instead of me just telling you what I think. I want you to see the reasoning and the statistics and how they complement each other and I want that light bulb going off in your head, that "Aha!" moment of clarity, when you finally see how the gears turn and the tumblers tumble and you can really understand the concepts. 

There will be "job aids" to help lead the way. [​IMG] 

16. #6976 PsychedelicSam, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    Dry Material Test Analysis

Get out your textbooks and turn to the first chapter......no, not really but our first look at the analysis is going to take on the form of a word problem from math class. In fact, it's something from very basic statistical analysis that will give you an understanding (I hope) of simple comparative statistics. That is the method we will be using to analyze these numbers since the numbers themselves are not equal but representative.

Jewel1a.jpg Jewel2a.jpg
    The images above have been edited to indicate the data needed to solve the problem. The image on the left is the original sample from 1 year ago and the image on the right is the recent sample. Please select an image to see the expanded view. The data that is circled includes the total cannabinoids, THC & THCA for each sample.

It's fairly easy to see how to get the apparent percentage of natural decarboxylation but how do you get the representative percentage considering the large discrepancy between the total cannabinoid count of the samples?

Let's see if you can figure it out. Get out your slide rules, calculators, fingers and toes or your abacus. It's not hard. The answer is actually a larger amount than you might think. That answer is "14.6%".

magiciendisparait (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).gif

• Like Like x 1
  17. #6977 You6know6how6itgo, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Took 10 drops at 1.5oz didn't feel anything

Took 20 drops reduced to 1oz
    Still nothing

Did I do something wrong ?

Is there anything I can do with this or should I toss it out

At what point does it turn to oil

Anything you can do with e oil ?

You sure are impatient. So, is that the first run or the combined run? When did you do it? How and when exactly did you decarb? Don't toss it. If you did that all this morning then you need to put it away and just chill for a while. [​IMG] 

19. Hi Sam am friends.
    U6 reminds me of me back when.
    Patience is a virtue my friend.
    Listen and learn from our professor.
    I've learned, a little, I now have pain medication that works as well as anything I can get a doc to give me, and it hasn't, not even once, made me sick.
    Use the directions, soak your material, strip the beneficial compounds, soak them and wait. Forget bout what it tastes like, when ya hurt, who cares.
    I have taken a liking to the 151 method. I have learned to let the material soak until the keif is snowy white, then it's ready.
    Small amounts in my coffee destroy pain perception.
    Thank you Sam
    Y'all have great day