Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, You'll like it

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Sep 4, 2012.

Ironhead pretty much summed it up. You'll get a cleaner kief from the ice water and the bubble bag will also give you different grades of quality, too. A lot of growers I know use the ice water process and are very pleased with it for toking and edibles. You don't have to do all that shaking, either. If you got the bags, use them if you have the time. Dry ice is a quick convenience method.  :) 

2. Excellent information...thank you both :metal:

3. I have a new edible that I'm going to be working on for Christmas. I say Christmas because it will take that long for me to piece together my infusions but I'm looking forward to it as a new taste treat. I'm planning to either make some infused English toffee or toffee bars. I haven't quite decided that yet. I'm hoping to make another baklava for my birthday, but that's still a ways away and you already have seen that. There will be a pictorial guide for the toffee choice.  :yummy: 

4. Hair update....There definitely is an increase in quantity of follicles present on my previously nearly bald dome. It's now a definite shadow on my head. There's no camera that I have that can show the difference well enough but once it gets, if it gets, long enough, I'll post comparison shots.

I have changed infusions from my very concentrated coconut oil to the lower strength infused almond oil and it seems to be working well. The coconut oil is for my more intense medical regimen and I don't have very much left so I wanted to see if the lower strength almond oil could continue the scalp treatment and maybe help in different ways due to the different properties of the oil. It actually seems to be helping and I'm starting to use it in other topical applications with excellent results.

All you bald guys out there, stay tuned.  ;) 

5. They are all awaiting Sam's Results
    [​IMG]

6. #6146 Honokiol, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
  7. #6147 PsychedelicSam, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014

Frankly, they can take my drugs away. This thread does not condone drug use. We have all grown up, I hope, and don't need crutches. Cannabis is not a drug. It is an amusing video, though, nice beat.  I couldn't understand the lyrics except for the refrain but at an earlier point in my life that may have been me singing that song on the bus.  :) 

8. #6148 STIGGY, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    Looking good

9. #6149 molegrower, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    OK. . So in the next few days I'll be getting a break. . So ill be trying to mix the hash oil i have with some e juice. .i tried a VERY small dab, it stuck to the roof of my mouth. . The back of my throat got slightly numb. . The amount i tried didn't even register on the scale. . The taste wasnt bad. . Tasted like iso hash to be honest. . Except iso hash never made my throat go numb.. lol. . I think this may be the ticket..

I didn't expect it to taste very good. Even RSO made with 190 isn't very tasty, very "herbal" but I kind of like the taste myself. You can melt that stuff in butter and coconut oil and use it for edibles now, too, since it's finally oil. The numbing is a good indication of potency.  :) 

11. Thanks brotha for the good news on potency.. When my blue dreams and green crack are harvested I'll be experimenting more with edibles for sure. That's the best way to describe the taste. . Very "herbal".. lol. . I figure 2 grams of this oil to 10ml of the ejuice.. Does that sound about right? Also. . I'm soaking 2 grams of blue mystic auto and lsd ( 1 gran of reach) in 15ml of ejuice.. It's been sitting for 2 weeks now. . I mix it up every day. . The ejuice is now a dark brown color. . Hope that will work too.. lol. .

Good luck getting that much oil into that little juice. I've never been able to get even a little to work but I haven't tried too hard. I expect the stuff you have soaking to be a better hit in the pen but I'm really pretty clueless. I've been using the same tankful with mine since the first of the year and it's still half full. It works but isn't satisfying enough for anything other than sleep. Let the one soaking sit for at least another 2 weeks. I've soaked as long as 4 months.  :) 

13. Thanks... I've heard 2 to 3 months. . After three more weeks I'll try a sample. . See what hsppens.. I posted up in the e juice thread, to see if anyone over there had ever tried it. . You've posted in it. . You should hold a seminar fire is that are more hands on learning, visual types.. seeing it done is much easier for this old guy. . Lol

You're likely to find my voice in a lot of places here. Gotta learn somehow and I do get around. I surprise myself sometimes when I run across an old post entwined in a thread somewhere, not remembering writing it and amazed at what I've said, hoping that I didn't embarrass myself too badly. 

I would love to do seminars and actually have a few plans to do just that if I can swing it so stay tuned. I may be in an area near you.  :smoking: 

15. I always cringe when I run across an old post of mine that I forgot about. :laughing:

16. Happy Halloween. Here's a little Disney short from 1929. I hope you enjoy it.  :smoking: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h03QBNVwX8Q

17. HAPPY HOLLOWEEN   RIGHT BACK

[​IMG]

18. I remember watching this as a kid on TV
    Not in the original Movies like you did Sam   LOL

19. OH Yeah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ZQW3wxuX8

20. Hey all. . Here is my lsd/blue mystic soaking in ejuice.. Thought I'd share. . The liquid was clear when I started
    uploadfromtaptalk1414806771785.jpg
    I remember watching this in my younger years. . Of course not in 1929.. lol