Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, You'll like it

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Sep 4, 2012.

1. The 153 is a store brand.. just says grain alcohol on it. . Lol. . I live in a pretty "dry" area. . Dry ice is hard to come by. . :(.. What's QWET hash?

2. #6082 PsychedelicSam, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Then make bubble hash/kief with bubble bags. Dry ice is everywhere but it's not the only way to do it. If you can't get 190 online or anywhere else, making kief is going to be the resolution for medical quality products. It's an extra step but really well worth it.

QWET is a hash oil made with 190 similar to BHO but safer. :)

3. Well.. I just checked on my gd. . And all the water is evaporated out. . I just have this dark. . Sticky "sludge" on the bottom. . Thoughts on this? uploadfromtaptalk1413674515560.jpg

4. #6084 PsychedelicSam, Oct 19, 2014
    That is definitely your oil. You can try to toke a little but it may be harsh. You can save it for when you get your vg or you can add a little coconut oil to it and heat it until it melts into it. Lots of things you can do now. What was your original volume of cannabis when you started that? :mellow:

5. 1 oz of pck, 1/2 oz of lsd mix.. In 2 cups of 153% grain alcohol. . Then rehydrate with about 2 oz of 153.. total time. . Like 6 months. . Lol.

6. #6086 PsychedelicSam, Oct 19, 2014
    You've got an ounce and a half of cannabinoids in there so it should kick some butt. I believe mr_goodwrench_0 can tell you about that. How thick is that layer. Having used that much material it should be pretty thick and mostly cannabinoids. :)

7. Only about a couple mils thick. . 4 at best. . The jar is a wide mouth 1/2 quart mason jar

8. #6088 PsychedelicSam, Oct 19, 2014
    4mm is about 3/8in and that's a lot of oil spread over the bottom of the jar. Put a little dab between your cheek and gum and try it out. :ey:

9. What should I be feeling. . Looking for. Numbing or something? .. Just askin

10. #6090 PsychedelicSam, Oct 19, 2014
    Depending on how much, i would say all of the above and more. It may numb your mouth a little. It may taste like crap. I don't know, you tell us. It should go in like a sublingual and may cause saliva but just swallow that down. You should feel something, probably body effects, pretty quickly. ;)

order a counter top water still and run you 151 to hash oil.
    watch the input volume and out put volume.  the first +/- first half should be at higher % than you started with.  taste s drop or two here and there. when it tastes like schnapps the average % i make is about 90%. 

just saying....

http://www.h2olabs.com/p-15-stainless-steel-model-100ss-water-distiller-with-polypropylene-carafe.aspx?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=googleshopping&gclid=Cj0KEQjwn4iiBRDFh76wlfCVuYABEiQAwWJ1IhQBvcFQDCqUuNZ4vRNZ-CaU-pl0x8L2VbPRbvYUwzAaAvx08P8HAQ

abv tastes good too if you don't burn the hit.

13. #6093 STIGGY, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    Sam Question
    I bought this when I was doing Glycerin testing remember

Glycerin Vegetable Kosher USP  It says food grade in discription
    My question is can I ingest this safely and if not would will it do to me because I already did  Duh..............................................

Heres what it said
    Glycerin Vegetable KOSHER USP FOOD GRADE - 1 Quart (43 oz.)

Pure 100% Kosher USP Food Grade Vegetable Glycerin. Vegetable glycerin is a natural emollient that adds a cooling effect on the skin and has become a predominant ingredient in most skin care products and soaps. It is used in cosmetics and body care products to assist in retaining moisture and is helpful in pulling oxygen into the skin. Vegetable glycerin is also the principal medium for the manufacturing of non-alcohol based herbal extracts, which are called glycerites. Kosher certified and suitable for food and cosmetic use.

14. #6094 PsychedelicSam, Oct 19, 2014
    As long as it says food grade. "Kosher" can mean that it's okay for use by that particular religious ideology but doesn't necessarily mean for ingestion. That's basically the same thing as "USP", good for human use but topically. "Food Grade" and "kosher" and "USP" is good. You don't have to worry about it. The USP and kosher alone probably would take quite a bit to really hurt you but why take chances? :)

15. #6095 Honokiol, Oct 19, 2014

that is an under statement.  surprised it ain't dripping off the plant onto the floor.
    terpenes up the bazooo!

16. #6096 STIGGY, Oct 19, 2014
    So do you think I can still use the 2 pints I have left
    I already went through about 6 oz in my tea
    Not sure if you meant mine was OK  ,  
    It says Food Grade Non GMO [​IMG]

17. #6097 PsychedelicSam, Oct 19, 2014
    Yes, use it. It's okay. See, it says "Food Grade" right there on the label. And if you're Jewish you'll know you're covered. It's even non-GMO. What more could you ask for? ;)

18. #6098 STIGGY, Oct 19, 2014
    Thanks That USP thing you spoke of threw me off a bit

But it says Food Grade
    I feel normal ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................
    [​IMG]

19. it's ok bro.  deep breaths.  :smoking:

20. Update. . I haven't tried the dab yet.. gotta wait till I don't have to work the next day.. Just in case.. lol