Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, You'll like it

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Sep 4, 2012.

It's convenient to blame things on whether in reality or just in our own minds but making it a mercenary position could be therapeutic for some. Like a sex surrogate.  :ey: 

2. #5842 Honokiol, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014

my evil twin is 7 years older than me.
    and not at liberty to join us here.

3. I recently broke my old bubbler so I had to replace it. Picked this little guy up on iOffer.

http://youtu.be/lUhAftAwNm8

The package included the ceramic nail, I added the ceramic carb cap.
    Dabbing some of my QWET hash made from Lollipop sugar trim and popcorn bud.
    The ceramic lets you actually taste the oil, great flavor.

Decent little bubbler, not the greatest quality but it will do the job.

:smoke:

4. What's up fellas, it's been a good while. That's awesome you're still smoking on lollipop jojo. Your rig beats the hell out of mine.

5. A little melt shot.

http://youtu.be/BeFE7AwZ0bw

Stuff tastes amazing!

6. You could get that a lot hotter man or dab it quicker. It looked like a lot of oil was still on the nail. A shorter wash would get you even better oil. With a 20 second wash it almost always comes out gold and looking like bho. That's a really nice setup you got. I wish I had a cap for my nail.

Here's my rig, she needs cleaned up pretty bad. I was smoking bud out of it last.
    image.jpg

7. I do aim for a lower temp, that's where all the flavor is. :) Carb cap is vital for low temp dabs.
    What you see left over was more staining than material left. That nail is still plenty hot, ceramic holds heat for a long time.
    There is a bit of residue though, my filtering wasn't perfect. It burns right off.

8. Haha I feel like an idiot. I didn't even think about the nail being white and staining. I wasn't trying to knock you or anything, I think you already knew that though. It's good to hear from you man.

9. No worries!
    Good to hear from you as well.

10. Oh Yeah
    Well who is this
    A tinture maker maybe
    [​IMG]

11. I like it Might make it a new avatar

12. Attached Files:

13. I'm getting into the sugar-free "sugars" like the coconut sugar which turned out better than I could have hoped for. I know that birch sugar can be infused so my next infusion project will be stevia. My diabetic friend  uses stevia and I'd like to send him some for his use. He has diabetic neuropathy but doesn't yet know how to use cannabis to treat it and his other issues so I'm hoping to get him started. I'll post it when I get it finished in a couple of weeks.  :) 

14. Sam
    If you have any pain salve let them rub it in good where the pain is helps for a lil while at least (feet legs Hands etc)
    I would love to hear anything for Neuro-pain treatment 
    It sucks so bad........................................
    Keep up the great work

15. He's getting my whole product line which includes agave nectar, coconut sugar, GD (of course), pain cream and some sugar-free cookies, and Blue Jewel seeds. I just want him to see that he doesn't have to suffer as much.  :) 

16. Yes great move
    Cannabis has shown to also lower blood sugar lvls too
    Your a good friend Sam ,he is lucky to know you.

17. Hey Sam I have been asking around and wanted to ask you a fella pain sufferer
    If you had to grow one strain for pain what would it be and can you recommend any seeds
    I want something thats still avail/ in seed shops please
    I prob/want an indica with high CBD's  what do ya think
    Im gonna do a small grow sometime soon I feel it in my bones
    Thank You
    Stiggy

I have only found one strain other than the Blue Jewel that completely, immediately relieves ALL of my pain and that is Hindu Kush. Seeds are available in lots of places. I have some GD made from it and it is what I go to for my severe pain. For toking it is great, too. The first hit and all pain evaporates for me. It also has a great buzz and doesn't get you completely couchlocked and you can function, if you want. This is also easy to grow and the buds are finished in 6-8 weeks. 

I have a couple of other favorites that got me through the back surgery and recovery but the best one for me is Blue Widow. I swear by it. My Blue Jewel is very much like it and is probably why I like it so much. Blue Widow got me off the walker and back in shape again as well as reduction of the narcotics. Blue Jewel got me completely off narcotics. 

If you have to choose a single strain other than Hindu Kush, make it a "Blue" hybrid. In my experience, "Blue" in a hybrid strain is as good as "gold" for pain relief but everyone is different.

My suggestions, though, are the Hindu Kush and Blue Widow.....oops, nearly forgot one but you won't be able to find it and if you can let me know. It's Purple Candy....just really superb. It got me through neck surgery but really hard to find.  :mellow: 

19. #5860 Honokiol, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014

I used Kush Cream for diabetic neuropathy but takes a while, not an over night fix.

My diabetes is in full remission but I'm doing lots more for it than just green medicine.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By6WKG2TkmLEem41WUZoOXBNZkE/edit?usp=sharing