Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna-oil brownie in a mug

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cnbev89, Sep 4, 2012.

1. I came across this picture recipe the other day. It's a Brownie you make in the microwave in a mug. Now I didn't have any canna-oil or budder to use when I made it but the normal recipe tasted great. The recipe calls for 2 TBLS oil. Was thinking you could just replace that with canna-oil or budder and you're good to go. If you don't have any made I'm sure I saw a few threads about "Single serving canna-oil".

Unfortunately I'm on my phone and can't get the picture recipe to upload but I'll type out the steps for you.

1/4 cup Flour
    1/4 cup Sugar
    2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
    Pinch or Salt.
    2 Tablespoons oil (Replace with Canna-oil)
    3 Tableapoons water

Add dry ingredients into a large coffee mug or microwave safe dish
    Add wet ingredients
    Mix well until consistency of thick chocolate milk.
    Microwave for 1:20-1:40 remember microwaves vary so be carefull.

Here is a link to the recipe it comes with pictures. How to Make Brownie in a Mug

2. Im not completely sure but I've heard that microwaving weed ruins the thc