Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers Work! Detailed Instructions. (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cannabiscool, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Usually use graham crackers but i found some saltine crackers in a cupboard. Made 3 of them with .5 each of dank. Spread peanutbutter on all the crackers, then soaked them in extra virgin olive oil (14g of fat extra, always do this), then sprinkled finely ground up weed on all the crackers and put them together. Got them sitting right now wrapped up, but i'm gonna bake them in an hour or so.

I've made them many times before and honestly these are just as potent as almost any other edible i've made, and they're 10x easier. About to pick up some bud tomorrow and make some more. Honestly i love edibles more than smoking, but its easier to just take a couple bong rips and be set for a couple hours than bake edibles and be completely zonked for 14 hours

2. What are some substitutes for peanut butter because im allergic to peanuts and dont know what i could use

3. #1723 oscurochu, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012

anything that is oil-based/fat-based like olive oil, butters, etc.

How To Make Weed Firecrackers With Nutella - Beyond Chronic

you could even melt chocolate, combine with hash oil or ground weed, and then cool the chocolate into bars to create hash chocolate, following the basic guidelines on heating described here, while also doing your own independent research in how to melt chocolate. the possibilities are endless, since thc is fat-soluble, and will disolve into nearly any type of food.

Welcome to Grasscity :hello:

4. in my experience, bread will burn. if you want to do this, melt the peanut butter, use a candy thermometer to monitor the temperature, add the weed when you get to the proper temperature, cook for desired amount of time, pour into molds to make peanut butter candy by pouring chocolate over the dried molds or just let the peanut butter cool normally, and you're set. either eat the candy you made, or spread the peanut butter onto a sandwich

5. Wow these are great I barley used any weed just to test it out and I still got pretty high like a managable funny high.. going to try with a little more next time :smoke:

6. Great post! Simple and effective; too many people make firecrackers more complicated to make than they need to be.

Two questions though:

1. Do the firecrackers need to be fresh and hot to work well, or can they sit for a while before consuming? My fiancee wants to try them tomorrow morning but prefers that I bake them tonight. I've only ever eaten them fresh out of the oven; will they be weaker if they sit overnight?

2. Is it necessary to pre-roast the weed before putting it in the peanut butter? Some guides I've read suggest lightly roasting it in foil first, but I'm wondering if that's overdoing it.

Thanks!