Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers Work! Detailed Instructions. (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cannabiscool, Aug 20, 2006.

1. yeah this shit tastes so damn bad, but it got me fucked up.

2. i dont think it tastes that bad

i tried them for the first time 2 days ago and i got FUCKING HIGH!!!!!!!!!

i did them last night also with some bacardi big apple and smirnoff strawberry and i made 2 trips to 7-11 for some frozen snicker cones!!

FIRECRACKERS <3

3. I think theyre extra tasty on graham crackers.

4. I just popped 3 in the oven...

Used a gram of middies...

Hoping for the best.

5. i'm trying this right now

6. it works! i jus ate one last night.. and honestly, i think it's better than smoking it..

it took about 45 minutes to kick in.. and afterwards, i was gone..

7. instead of using saltines (saltines and peanut butter sounds nasty could i use one of those peanut butter crackers but add more peanut butter?

8. Just use Ritz crackers....

9. wow im gonna try this +rep for the detailed instructions

:smoking:

10. im sorry but that wont work cuz u cant just eat weed and get high from it , it has to be heated

11. ..
    U
    thanks i wasnt sure if it would make a diffrence

ill try this and bring em to school and hand them out

12. so you just bake them for around that time? that sucks that they taste so bad though....ill try it though.

13. they dont taste that bad.. jus swallow it done.. be a man.. and then IF YOU WANT TO, brush ur teeth or get a stick of gum... after i ate it, i jus drank a thang of coke n waited.

14. LMAO nosy roomates you remind me of that kid from grandmas boy :laughing: jp jp

15. i just made one and ate it (had to hold my nose through the whole eating process) just waiting for the effects :smoking:

16. right, im thinking in celcius. me and my crazy candian metricity :rolleyes:

17. Yeah I have eaten them on many occasions they work damn well too. I get retarted off one fat one. Do you think its better to do 2 .5 crackers or 1 g cracker?

18. probably 1g dude

19. i have a question: is it a waste to make firecrackers from dank? cause i was expecting to buy regs but I just got some hairy blueberry and I was wondering if I should still make the crackers or wait until I have regs...