Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers Work! Detailed Instructions. (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cannabiscool, Aug 20, 2006.

1. for instance, ME! lol, yeah i made 2 of these bitches and they didnt work..i didnt put aluminum foil on it tho, could tha be why?

2. wouldnt it be better to use a lower heat? like...200 degrees? cuz thats right around thc vaporization
    remember, you want to vaporize it, not destroy it.

3. hmm im guna have to try those

4. Nice little tutorial and ya they taste like shit i couldnt stand the smell of weed for like a week after i ate mine. But damn are they good.

5. I heard its better to use natural peanut butter with all the oil sitting on top.

6. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gimme dat i hungry

7. lol i cant believe people are still making threads about this... its so damn old... anyway nice tutorial

8. Just got a question, could I do something along the lines of using this recipe http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_recipe7.shtml
    but with the peanut butter o_O?

I know most of the responses to even mentioning microwaving bud is a swift karate chop to the face, but I'm a poor college student trying to avoid the rent-a-cops that are now prowling around my dorm...

9. what temperature do i set my oven to if i leave it in there for 25 min?

10. I really want to try this, but I have a lot of trouble getting things that taste bad to stay down.. I hope it doesn't make me hate the smell of weed like one person said it did to them.

I can't imagine it'd be any worse than chewing stems? I chew weed sometimes when my friends are breaking it up (I know it doesn't get you high, I just like to taste it because I love weed so much.. like I'm anticipating getting high or something) all the time. Is the taste that bad?

11. 325 to 350 F. Don't want to be bothered with reading the posts to which you reply?

12. hey thnx 4 the recipe +rep, but wat i thougt was funny is that jif is definatly not all natural

13. yeah, i never said it did. i just said natural works better, but JIF still works, and that is something i could never find on another thread.

14. thc vaporizes at 392F , not 200

15. oh i heard it was around 300, and most people used around 325 to be safe.

16. once again... its 392F

thats not saying to set your oven to that, you are only tyin to cook the thc into the fat of the peanutbutter, not vaporize it.

17. so these dont give off a weed smell, right?? i was thinking of making some to take to phoenix when i go see TMV and Rhcp tommorow :D . is there any real danger that they'll give off a detectible smell?? btw, im flying over there.

18. say i would make these during the day and then teh next morning i would eat them would i get the same effect as if they just cam out of the oven i wanna start my 1st day of achool off with a nice buzz

19. 25 in my opinion is too long i get best results at 275 degrees and 17-20 mins
    i eat these before work like every day cause i cant be anywhere to smoke untill around lunch, and thats too long

20. i used bomb ass dank wheni tried these and i personaly love the taste. i even did weed ramen with a friend and had 3 grams in there to share and he couldnt stand the taste so i had to eat it all. NO COMPLAINTS!!! haha yea eating weed is the best.