MMJ doctor in Connecticut?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Dimerolle7, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Pot locator.com has potential listings in those towns/cities. Somebody put up those placeholders. I can only assume it is because somebody has a preliminary plan to develop dispensaries in those areas in the future.

I know KindClinics has an office in Hartford in preparation for opening here. They are pushing for MMJ vending machines which seems like it would work pretty well based on Ct newest regs for dispensaries.

2. I have mine too. I just called the farmacy in warwick i think, and the guy said they didn't honor the ct card.

3. We have a better chance of pot becoming legal in MA or RI before a dispensary opens in CT. The restrictions they are putting in place against dispensaries and patients here is ridiculous.

4. The farmacy isn't a dispensary. RI doesn't have dispensaries. Only caregivers. Look on RI Craigslist. Plenty of caregivers offering.

5. I had my Med Card when I lived in CA, I don't qualify for a med card in CT.

6. Hi I live in New London, Ct and have Crohns which is on the list so I believe I should be able to get a MMJ card. For those of you that already have one was the process easy ? I just don't know if my doctors will aprove me - they seem a little closed minded.

7. Where do you go in Rhode Island that accepts the CT card?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Everywhere. RI accepts all out of state MMJ cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. i just received this yesterday.  hopefully dispensaries will be open in another 2-3 months:

Dear Patient:

This is regarding your medical marijuana patient registration. 

We are happy to announce that you may select the dispensary facility where you would like to purchase your medical marijuana products.  To select the dispensary facility, please log in to your medical marijuana Biznet account online at www.ct.gov/dcp/mmp under the “Online Application” link.  You must make your selection online by August 15, 2014.

The dispensary facility locations include:

•             Arrow Alternative Care, Inc. – 92 Weston Street  – Hartford
    •             Bluepoint Wellness of Connecticut  – 469 East Main Street  – Branford
    •             D&B Wellness, LLC – 4 Garella Road – Bethel
    •             Prime Wellness of Connecticut, LLC – 75 John Fitch Blvd – South Windsor
    •             Thames Valley Alternative Relief – 1100 Norwich- New London Tpke – Uncasville
    •             The Healing Corner, Inc. – 159 E. Main Street – Bristol

Dispensary facilities are expected to be ready to open and serve patients by the time marijuana products are available from licensed producers sometime late summer/early fall.

Should you wish to change the dispensary location after August 15, 2014, you must complete the Change of Dispensary form available online at www.ct.gov/dcp/mmp under the “Forms” link .  Patients may change their designated dispensary facility no more than four times per year. 

Should you have any questions, please contact the Medical Marijuana Program at (860)713-6066 or via email atdcp.mmp@ct.gov.