Vibrator

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Superjoint, Nov 18, 2002.

1. There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the lights. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit.
    So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a vibrator! Soft,wonderful and larger than a "real one".
    She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard," she screamed at him, "How could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"
    The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: "I'll explain the toy... you explain the kids."

2. HAHAHA!

I'm gonna remember that one :D

3. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. sorry for bumping this REALLY old thread, but it was too funny not too bump :D

ha ha ha

5. thanks for bumping it... that's pretty good

6. LMAO! :D

nice bump ruffrat

7. HAHAHAHHA that is pretty funny mann

8. Omfg that is so insanely funny, where did you end up finding that story man?

9. haha thats fucking great, good call ruff.

10. Fo sho dude fo sho

11. great bump - i love digging up old threads from time to time, and this one is hillarious!

12. nice. Simply fucking hillarious

13. hahaha...great!

14. hahah good one

15. rofl nice one!

16. I can explain the kids ;)

17. Very good post/bump... its not often I enjoy a joke but this one was good.

18. damn that was funny