Weed Plant Found

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by medcardman, Aug 19, 2006.

1. so...... on better note.......hi

2. Stealing a plant is dick, even though this guy is an asshole according to your testimony. When its time to harvest though, I see no wrong in clipping an eighth or so to get even for what he skimped you guys, but no more then that.

3. Thats like robbin a bank and takin 20$...

4. yea... from this thread i found there is alot of shit talkers on this site and not happy stoners... i never even said i was going to jack it i was simply telling you the situation and it wasnt me that was skimped...i had nothing to do with anything and this guy started shit with me...which was no big deal just a little what if i was thinking so befour you post something moronic like a handful of people on this site.

5. i say u should go there right before harvest and pollenate all his plant but two grams or take all but two grams.

better yet: take a clone, grow your own:smoke:

p.s. egg the shit out of his house:D

6. i wud juz get a zip loc bag and a pair of scisorrs go hop ove that fence and do a littl laooo la la laaaa a u know.........

7. Agreed 100%.

Let the prick do all the work and grab that shit when he's done. :cool:

8. There is no use for me to reply to this because I will never get to see you, Im thinkin this is lucky 4 U

second. every1 has been shorted a couple of grams. Thats your que to go get weed somewhere else or grow your own. THIS IS A GROW FORUM not a HOW TO THIEF WEED forum, you go post somewhere else fucker.:wave:

9. ;) I do invite you to post (with pics) the day after this guy catches you thievn his plant. If your able to type I mean. Maybe you can get your friend to type for you, the 1 who lost the 2 grams. I mean its the least he could do for ya:rolleyes:

10. You guys are crazy lol, leave it alone man, if i see someone around my house, that i live in, with my kids, & seen ya lol, id be the last ass you ever got to see, plus where i live, nothing would happen to me for doing it, so beat his ass, or leave it alone!

11. thats what I would do.

12. HAHAHAHA omfg you made my fucking day.