Texas smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGlazed, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Texas guy here been lurking on this forum on and off for a few years. Got a connect, but no car atm. Is there anyone here who is involved with NORML? 

2. I was planning on buying a membership to my local DFWNORML this payday weekend. Crazy that someone else brought it up.

3. Just have to know where to look, as they say.

4. Any Austin people here? just moved here have no connections. Its very lonely.......or you know not really 

5. Southwest Texas here right on the border but spend a lot of time in SA and ATX

6. La grange. They gotta lotta nice girls there

7. I remember driving thru LaGrange on the way to see my grandma in east texas (I am in south texas). I think this is where my parents would say a monster lived in a river or something and me and my sister had to be quite or it would get us.

~June

8. The monster they spoke about was me. Those days are over now....

9. Any odessa smokers here??? Let me get a hell yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Denton, TX reporting in!

11. #2011 Diplomatictx, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    Edit: incorrect quote.

12. I promise there is amazing bud here, I've lived in the DFW my whole life, keep ya head up:)

13. Friday night lights

14. North Central San Antonio and still looking for reliable contacts. Guess being a baby boomer makes it hard to mingle with the younger well-connected crowd.

15. New in San Ant.. looking for some bud.. would become a regular thing

16. New to San Marcos....CAN ANYBODYHELP A SMOKER OUT?

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. New to Dallas.... Can anyone help me out? I know on one here but work people :(.. Hmu pls:)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. Geez, so many newbs that don't even bother to read the guidelines as they promised on signup. Then they still can't figure out the trail of banned hook up request members before them?

How long do they think the City could exists if this was allowed? :smoke:

19. Checking in from Dallas here 75231, but work brings me up to McKinney most days.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

20. New to Fort Worth