pot head movies on netflix

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by joshvarnell, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Are there any good pot head flicks on Netflix?

2. i dont know if its still on there but i'd watch trailer park boys, also watch wilfred that shits funny and just got added. i know theres other ones but ill leave that up to other people to name some

3. I already watched every episode of Wilfred on Netflix

4. Bad batch if it's still there, Louie is pretty funny as well. Netflix needs better movies

5. Growing op
    Donnie Darko
    Mr. Deeds
    The stand up comedies
    Parks and recreation
    The office
    Boyz in the hood

They've added quite a few this month, not a huge selection but it works.

6. ya i started watching that out of boredom but that shit is so damn funny and now i'm almost done :cry:

7. new seasons on. It's getting really good

8. Humboldt County's a really good indie film

9. Can't beat Family Guy Something Something Something Dark Side. But I also love watching scary shit high

10. Im about to watch wilfred never seen it

The office- always hated it but I watched all the seasons baked and I loved that shit. You get used to the style of humor they use.

Breaking bad- just watch its great

Crips- about holland crip gangs its pretty interesting just because you have to read subtitles and idunno I was just zoned in on that shit. Interesting seeing their lives.

Shit about space or universe or planet are cool sometimes

Shooter- holy fuck awesome movie made me jizz a little

Small soldiers if you want a childhood memory haha

Super 8- thought it was a great movie especially whilst balzedth

Arrested development is alright couldve been a bit funnier at times

Edit- hot tub time machine but ive seen it too much

11. The green rush. It's a must watch.

12. High School

Pretty funnay.

13. how high and half baked

14. "Ideal"!!! Really cool show on Netflix, about small time pot dealer ;) the show is really funny, even my gf liked it haha :) highly recommend!

15. not a movie, but code monkeys was pretty funny. It's basically a cartoon about a pothead game developer and his wacky adventures.

I watched it last year when I smoked a lot and started watching again, it's still funny while sober.

16. [quote name='"greenghoul"']not a movie, but code monkeys was pretty funny. It's basically a cartoon about a pothead game developer and his wacky adventures.

I watched it last year when I smoked a lot and started watching again, it's still funny while sober.[/quote]

Yah I enjoy that show

17. I cant find it.

18. [quote name='"KidBudi"']

I cant find it.[/quote]

It must be only on Netflix Ireland and Uk.. As the TV Show is British ;) oh well...

19. You must watch snow on the bluff a must must must must

20. Yea snow on tha bluff is raw