Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hemp Wick?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blowing on Sour, Aug 30, 2012.

1. None of my friends use it but ive heard its way better for you, is this true?

2. I dunno about way better. It's all natural.
    I dont really think a bic lighter is all that bad for you though.

3. The hemp wick is just after marijuana on "The Greatness Scale"

All I ever use man, super clean high...never left with a butane headache :bongin:

Attached Files:

4. Thats exactly what ive heard. theres a website that sends you a free rope of it if you sub to the news letter. i used a old crappy email but i got my free rope coming soon! ive heard butane causes brain damage long term, guess thats where the headaches are from

5. That statement was enough to entice me to go get some tomorrow.

6. #6 Deleted member 568253, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
    lighters are bad and affect the flavor with butane... they suck
    hemp wick is pretty chill allthough ur still smoking with a flame and they produce an ash.
    herb irons and emburs are the way to go if you want to smoke herb. they are flameless and have a ceramic tip that heats up, herb irons have a vape attachement, emburs are cordless, herb irons come in alot colors and are cheaper. great flavor, doesnt taste gross like when you use a bic

7. Link? :wave:

8. Made the switch a year ago...I haven't looked back since. In fact every one of my lighters has it wrapped on them...It saves money on lighters too. I have like 30 lighters now...all with full butane, I go through one like ever 3 months, and I smoke on the reg :bongin:

....the after burn on a wick smells pleasant as well :smoking:

9. Sold me. I've seen how its wrapped around lighters like that. seems so handy.

10. Very welcome, and thank you! good to be here

11. You catch more greener hits and taste the difference, plus it provides an cooler temperature so that the hits doesn't become as harsh. I would love to try this on a bong or bubbler.

12. Just signed up for that free hemp wick, anyone have any idea how long it'll take to arrive?

13. Seriously, just get a hakko. Soldering iron never runs out and never needs to be replaced, AND is cleaner because it's not a flame.

14. soldering iron is so lame, haha. I like the humboldt hemp rope the best. my free sample took about a week to arrive but some people get theirs faster and some people take a little longer

15. Much healthier...I have some but I tend to just use a bic most of the time.

Unless I'm about to have a big sesh with a few people then I'll whip it out.

16. Hakko>Hempwick>Bic

17. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']You catch more greener hits and taste the difference, plus it provides an cooler temperature so that the hits doesn't become as harsh. I would love to try this on a bong or bubbler.[/quote]

Exactly why I use it. It Burns cooler than butane. Makes for a another hit, but also makes Cornering very easy