Plant Found Outside!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Shimen, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Hey guys want to know what you think of this plant. Just found it today about 100 feet from my house.

Attached Files:

2. Ok man dont think thats a pot plant if it is it looks pretty wierd.

3. yeah that is what i thought. Until i got up close. It is marijuana i am positive. Its got purple blotches in the main stem and the leave stems. its a little over 4 feet tall and the smell it leaves on your hands is great.

4. thats not a weed plant

5. Dude i swear it is a weed plant i guess i will have to wait until it buds to prove it to you guys. so yeah i guess i will try and get more pics to

6. what prog to open the file? psd? not familliar.

7. yea pic. wont work

8. no.. thats not marijuana. sorry :(

looks like a texas star.. but definately not marijuana as marijuana has 7 fingers per leaf, that has only 5.

9. PSD is an Adobe Photoshop file. And yeah that's not marijuana. Sorry man.

10. Thats some weird looking weed if it is...

11. I am so F*cked :D :D :D :D :D

My entire crop has 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, & 13 bladed leaves.

the herb has odd numbered leaves, each growth node that produces leaves increases by 2 as it ages to the next node

12. Uhh. It starts with onee leaf you moron, ever seen a sprout wiht 7 fingers?

My plants come in even numbers too, well they're a mutated strain (My freind made them), the leaves like to grow all fucked up..... mostly on his :p

But alot of plants come in odd numbers too..... his are just weirder, I meant even.

get 4's and 6's and then they're liek 7's with an extra 2 hanging over the middle one...like ontop of it.....

oh, and I think I see a 7 finger in there...

Weird plant. Is it mary jane?

13. I have had leaves with every odd number from 1 to 13.

14. Alright here are some more pics of the plant. And to you Apple J i included a pic of a leaf That has 7 leaves. All the major fan leaves at bottom have 7. Also Look at the serated edges of the leaves. This has to be a pot plant. Granted i think it is kinda wierd looking to.

Attached Files:

15. looks kinda weird, but from the 3 last pics i'd say its definitely a pot plant.

16. if thats not weed, than wow

17. course it is :D but it looks like it's a little underwatered to me.
    Pls don't rob it - just tend it & hopefully u'll meet up with it's rightfull owner & see the rest of his/her grow ;)

18. 100 feet from his house... Rob?

looks doing pretty good too

Hopefully its female and get some bud!

give it some fertz

19. Why does it look funny?

I think theres another plant in the backgroudn confusing...

weird