Kansas Ditch Weed Hash!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Kansas Kid, Aug 30, 2012.

1. So me and my buddies are sick of trying to buy bags of weed around the town we live in. If you get past the bullshit of finding someone who knows someone who has a bag, and you give them 60 dollars for an eighth, you end up with around 2 grams...if you're lucky. I decided that i would go out, find the best looking plant in the ditch and pick that giant bastard about a month before flowering was finished, and went to the store and spent $4 on a couple bottles of 91 percent ISO (highest we can get in these parts.) Clipped all the leaves, trimmed the bud just as you would if you were trimming dank, and made my qwiso hash. Surprisingly enough, it got me high. Just to test the theory, I smoked several bowls with all my friends, and we all had a slight head change. It came out oily as fuck and black, with some light brown in it, if anyone knows what the light brown is i'd like to know, cause I smoked that shit lol. I just wanted to get high really bad and was so sick of the bullshit, i have two seeds that i got from a bag in colorado that was Flow x Ak-47 and they are germinating in a wet paper towel right now. Is there any way i can do a partial outdoor grow, and then move it indoors when it starts getting cold? how much will it affect the potency if I grow it like that? All TIPS TRICKS and ADVICE accepted and very much appreciated.

2. It would be pointless to start outdoors already, the light cycle has switched to flowering. Your plants would grow, flower, then when you move them inside reveg again.

3. thats dope i had a teacher from nabraska and he showed my class a picture of a whole colvert filled with ditch weed and i thought to myself fuck why dont they make hash out of that shit. you should try a butane extraction itd probably be more pure. The brown shit was probably dirt

4. Figured it was dirt. It effected the people who I let try it differently. Some people got a buzz, and some people claimed they didn't feel shit. Not sure if it was just my mind or not, but it sure seemed like I got a head change.

5. I live in Minnesota, and there's wild cannabis everywhere. Some is completely worthless, but last year I found several that we're definitely worth harvesting. Made some bubble hash out of them, and it was pretty decent. I'd like to try it again using the dry ice method...

6. Where did you find the ditch weed? Im in kansas too and have your same problem bud i was in coloradp for a while and coming back here is a drag. But yeah where was that ditch weed at.