RooR, SYN, HVY, illadelph? Whats better?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by PastyKing, Aug 30, 2012.

1. I prefer HVY.

That's just me though. :smoke:

2. Illadelph-most stoners hate these pieces either cus they cant afford or hate the hype the company gets...all I can say is, "suck it"

[​IMG]
    this is 9mm, but anyhing close to this thick won't break...ive clanked this thing around/tipped it/ the downstem takes a shit on any other glass company.

3. that is a sick ass bong ^^^

4. I have a syn DI shower cap and it's pretty much my favorite rig outta all my buddies. Solid base, solid welds, and I can turn the bitch upside down with no spillage.

I got her for $200. She goes for $450 on *** and $350 on Chico Kush.

5. illadelph owners.....

the Mac fans of the stoner world....

6. #26 tnh, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
  7. :wave:

8. holy shit just realized you're in Oregon like me......

for shame Articulance.....

9. AglassworkOrange does awesome work for affordable prices. Not sure if you can get on the custom list for a few more months tho. Search them on fb. I've owned my 3.2mm Lil sista roor for over a decade and it has been banged around a lot with no problems. If you buy german made the glass thickness stays the same thru the entire tube.

10. I'm gonna say go with roor.de but that's only because I think it's the best, fastest clearing, cleanest glass, and most airflow :)

Here's mine :)

Attached Files:

11. I think illadelph is the best over all. There shit is like Legos for grown folk. The water recyclers they design into thier perks are amazing. For 200 I'd check out Left Coast and roor. They have a wide variety of pieces for 2-3 hundo.

12. Illadelph is dope. For that price range I'd get another Left Coast or roor. Look at Left Coast

13. That Illadelph looks nice. To be honest most of the American glass i see still is not as clear and nice as the German Schott duran RooR's i see. I owned one but am in the process of selling due to needing an ashcatcher and the taste of combustion still coming through. Yup that makes RooR super expensive for even a tiny one even though i dont think you can beat them because with a double defuser in the downpipe and one in the ashcatcher it is plenty.The problem is the money for both and the lack of anything else. American glass is normally a lot more fancy but the glass just never looks as good as the German Roor to my eye? Especially the bowls my bowl is so clear an see through i am always amazed at it.

14. 1. Illadelph
    2. Hvy
    3. Syn
    4. Roor
    That's the order that I personally value them at. Roor is at the bottom solely on the amount of fakes there are and the price. If I were you I'd get an Hvy tube or look into ssfg.

15. My friend has super rich parents who spoil the fuck out of him, they pay for his car, insurance, gas, phone bill, tuition etc. (they're loaded lol) and he doesn't work so they give him $500 a week. (I know it's crazy af. He's a year younger than me at 19.) ANYWAYS a he has a german roor with badass percs and precoolers and shit. And when I rip from it, I can't even tell I'm inhaling smoke, but all the shit on it forces you to drag harder.

He has an illadelph with this weird horizontal capsule/pill shaped perc (idk what it's called) and it rips nice and has great quality glass. I actually like it more than Roor. Me on the other hand, I own a 1.5 foot HVY beaker bottom bong, glass on glass, diffused downstem and ice catcher. Simple and too the point. And imo the glass is thicker than Roor or illadelph (or my friend just got models with thinner glass whatever) and the HVY is definitely made well. Definitely a more affordable option. You get a good deal for the money on those. The Roor and illadelph are just way too overpriced

16. The one you like?