Straight guy turning gay?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Omega369, Aug 28, 2012.

1. god i hope no1 says "pics or it didnt happen" lol

2. That wouldn't make you gay. If you still want to fuck women and have a relationship with a woman then you're maybe bisexual if anything. :poke:

3. pics of it happening:cool:

4. make sure he doesnt golden shower on ur back

5. OR, make sure he does.

6. Do it dude. I won't say yolo but you do only live once. As long as you can live with yourself if you don't like it wich won't happen if your not homophobic so.... Fuck it man I might do it one day.

7. Everyone that posted in this thread is GAY :cool:

8. Gregsta just graduated from 8th grade! :cool:

9. Props bro! Very few men are comfortable enough with their manhood to talk about this. OP is secure enough in his sexuality to not give a fuck what the haters think!

10. In fact I am, but I do get more pussy than you

11. burn.jpg :cool:

12. or gives it AIDS.

13. Actually more intravenous drug users get A.I.D.S then gay or bisexual men.

14. :laughing:

i was just kiddin.. gay rights all the way over here

15. I figured that out, sorry im high as balls

16. No wonder he has a picture of a goat..... I wonder wats he gunna do after he gets tired of having sex with men:eek:

17. :p I guess that ^^ is one way for you to come out of the closet.

OP the choice is your's, but do heed the idea of working togather afterwards. :smoke:

18. #58 WaffenGrow, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    Neitzche say happiness comes from power, but to me happiness is the tender meat of atlantic mackeral

19. OP seriously thou i was in your situation kinda. I got tired of having sex with the same women nd it became a daily routine. So what i did was go for a girl that was hard to get, did a lot of chasing.. but finally when i came in that hoes mouth i instanly re-lost my virginity

20. do you all not realize that though it seems somewhat legit omega is probably trolling balls:cool: