Straight guy turning gay?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Omega369, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Next coming weekend Im going for a hike with a gay friend from work and camping overnight.

I've been straight my whole life. Only checking out girls, making out with girls, having sex with girls. I've had an extremely high sex drive as a kid, and I've been lucky to get a decent amount of sex while growing up. Lately I've been having so much sex (that's what I get for having 2 friends with benefits) that I've become bored of having sex with women. I can still do it but it's not fun anymore and like a chore. I may have become addicted, but it feels so good to cum I force myself to do it.

Back to paragraph one, I'm considering having sex with my gay friend. He's not flamboyant or anything, just a really cool dude. I could never imagine a relationship with another man. It's just that I'm so bored of having sex with woman, maybe having sex with a guy might put that fun back. Like that feeling when you were 13 and discovered jacking off.

I could have sex with a man, but never love one. I mean gay is considered bad because of religion and media. Im extremely non religious and don't watch tv. I think it could be an interesting experience giving or getting sex to a male. Plus this guy would be considered to be extremely good looking to a girl and does modeling, so it's not like I'm fucking the ugliest gay dude ever.

I'll keep this thread updated about how I feel about it after.

2. Do you really wanna get fucked in the ass or fuck someones dirty asshole?

3. What are they putting in the water?

4. :hide:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Don't do it!

What if you realize it's not what you expected it to be once his dick is in your ass? That could potentially be a very traumatizing experience. I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

6. DUDE! That's so......gay!

7. Fuck it man, who cares?
    You might enjoy it, might not... only one way to find out!

8. Definitely subbing, This thread is gonna' get weird :cool:

9. thats pretty neat.

whatever floats your boat. or sinks it.

10. Lol yeh, I wanna see what happens.

11. There's only one way to find out if you like it.

Its just sexual experimentation, Nothing wrong with it IMO.

12. Lol why the fuck not? :smoke:

Everyone is bisexual to some degree, some more than others.

If you want to do it, then fucking go for it bro. If you want to but you don't do it because you're afraid of other peoples' prejudice, then you're being a bitch.

Personally I've only been sleeping with women my whole life, but why not? It's not exactly like you're eating their faeces while they give you a rim job

Definitely subbed, gotta see what this guy does haha

13. I hear if you fist a guy and reach down/around you can grab his penis and jerk it from the inside. Just be careful, because you can also jerk it too hard and rip it, then one part bleeds inside, and the other falls out of his dickskin.

I don't know what to say OP, I mean "I don't care, so why should you?" comes to mind...nobody here can validate or even weigh in on what you do or choose sexually. If you don't feel comfortable about how YOU will feel about yourself afterwards, then that's probably all the info you need, in that it's either not your thing or something you're not ready for.

You could always just try masturbating differently...like getting some exfoliant, tooth paste and vaseline, rubbing the mixture together on your penis, placing your hand, palm down on the edge of a table, and thrusting into the hand.

14. I think u need psychological help. Guys are nasty in comparison.

15. Now, you shouldn't say that about his sexual preference, he might get upset.

16. You're insane dude. This guy is a CO-WORKER. Do you really want rumors spreading around at work about your gay butt sex with Johnny while you were camping last weekend?

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. If you really feel like doing it, go for it. Maybe you'll really like it, maybe you'll regret it. There's only one way to find out though.

18. Is it going to be something like brokeback mountain :ey:

Nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex. I have been for as long as i can remember, but I've always been in straight relationships.
    I'd "fool around" with a same sex partner never date one.

Go for it dude!

19. Subbed lol

I'd say, unless you really are gay, don't have gay sex. Jack him off and move from there if you want lol