The Most Anti-Freedom Sitting Politician?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Niveuspuer, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Niveuspuer, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    Here on GC we always seem to focus on the most pro-liberty politicians, albeit for good reason, but I was wondering who everyone feels are the most anti-liberty politicians currently in U.S. public office?

I think NYC Mayor Bloomberg and LA Mayor Villaraigosa are both extraordinarily anti-liberty. Thoughts?

2. Nancy Pelosi

3. Seriously no fucking question... As if what Los angeles does compares anywhere near the sway Obama's decisions do to individual liberty.. Local communities statism should not be remotely on the same level as the feds statism.

4. Almost all politicians are evil. Hands down id say the president because he practically took the biil of rights, wiped his ass so it couldn't be read, then refraimed it

5. Sure but the question isn't which anti-liberty politician has the most power to oppress.

In other terms, which U.S. politician would be the most terrifying to see in Obama's place?

6. Well in that case I would just name some fringe candidate elected to some random office.. I cant think of any but Im sure there are some pretty good ones people can name that would be a hell of a lot worse than antonio villaraigosa.

7. Bloomberg,Villaraigosa, that whacky Texas Republican thats always coming up with crazy bills, Obama, Romney, Eric Holder.

8. Obama or Bloomberg

9. Nixon would probably be much more threatning if he were in Obamas place

10. Too difficult to put in order.

I would like to give a special mention to the person who introduced SOPA in the house.

Lamar Smith (R-TX)

11. Yeah thats the guy I was thinking about in my above post. He's always coming up with crazy shit. :mad:

12. Nixon was a lightweight compared to the assholes today...

13. No Nixon was still pretty bad he couldn't get away with the shit people do now but if he were around now and given the chance he could really fuck shit up

14. I'd say Bloomberg as of late.

But, as a whole, any politician that voted against Rand Paul's amendment to REMOVE the indefinite detention clause of the NDAA, would definitely fit on this list...

Rand Paul Aims to Kill

15. [quote name='"NasaJoe"']

Seriously no fucking question... As if what Los angeles does compares anywhere near the sway Obama's decisions do to individual liberty.. Local communities statism should not be remotely on the same level as the feds statism.[/quote]

Except maybe when you live in that state

16. Eric Holder is up there. The guy said we should brainwash children and tell them that their 2nd Amendment right is bad.

17. Lindsay Graham, look up his video about NDAA. He deserves to be charged with treason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.