The Most Anti-Freedom Sitting Politician?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Niveuspuer, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie Sanders (S-VT)

Everytime I hear him speak I'm constantly shaking my head. Proves wisdom doesn't necessarily come with old age.

2. While I agree with you 100%, I don't think Holder is a politician, he's a bureaucrat.

3. All those involved with politricks

4. The same Bernie Sanders that voted against the Patriot act, voted against the wars, voted against NDAA, voted against SOPA and PIPA, and co-sponsored the States right to Medical Marijuana act?

Yeah, you gotta watch out for that one!

5. ^ Is that your hero? The one for socialized medicine, education, retirement, child-care, and etc. But I guess him being against the patriot act makes him a freedom lover. Have you even learned what freedom is yet...or am I still replying to an ignorant troll?

6. LOL What a joke. Comes to an anti-freedom politician thread to defend a politician listed.

7. I don't agree with Bernie on all politics, but if you're going to call him the "MOST" anti-freedom politician, I think you need to learn more about his voting record.

8. obama supporters ignore these types of things, as long as they get their "free" stuff

9. Chris Christie is a pretty big dbag

10. There are so many... But Jan Brewer (R -AZ) makes me want to throw up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.