Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

The Most Anti-Freedom Sitting Politician?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Niveuspuer

Niveuspuer

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,110 posts
Here on GC we always seem to focus on the most pro-liberty politicians, albeit for good reason, but I was wondering who everyone feels are the most anti-liberty politicians currently in U.S. public office?

I think NYC Mayor Bloomberg and LA Mayor Villaraigosa are both extraordinarily anti-liberty. Thoughts?

Edited by Niveuspuer, 28 August 2012 - 03:42 AM.

MrRaider

MrRaider

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,402 posts
Nancy Pelosi

HighMountainSkier

HighMountainSkier

Smo Queed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,511 posts
Barack Obama

NasaJoe

NasaJoe

Life is sacred

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,323 posts

Barack Obama

Seriously no fucking question... As if what Los angeles does compares anywhere near the sway Obama's decisions do to individual liberty.. Local communities statism should not be remotely on the same level as the feds statism.

munchymeiser900

munchymeiser900

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,135 posts
Almost all politicians are evil. Hands down id say the president because he practically took the biil of rights, wiped his ass so it couldn't be read, then refraimed it

Niveuspuer

Niveuspuer

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,110 posts

Seriously no fucking question... As if what Los angeles does compares anywhere near the sway Obama's decisions do to individual liberty.. Local communities statism should not be remotely on the same level as the feds statism.

Sure but the question isn't which anti-liberty politician has the most power to oppress.

In other terms, which U.S. politician would be the most terrifying to see in Obama's place?

NasaJoe

NasaJoe

Life is sacred

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,323 posts

Sure but the question isn't which anti-liberty politician has the most power to oppress.

In other terms, which U.S. politician would be the most terrifying to see in Obama's place?

Well in that case I would just name some fringe candidate elected to some random office.. I cant think of any but Im sure there are some pretty good ones people can name that would be a hell of a lot worse than antonio villaraigosa.

MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,311 posts
Bloomberg,Villaraigosa, that whacky Texas Republican thats always coming up with crazy bills, Obama, Romney, Eric Holder.

lightupbong

lightupbong

• Registered Upgraded
  • 908 posts
Obama or Bloomberg

munchymeiser900

munchymeiser900

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,135 posts

Nixon would probably be much more threatning if he were in Obamas place

LDSR

LDSR

Self Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,231 posts
Too difficult to put in order.

I would like to give a special mention to the person who introduced SOPA in the house.

Lamar Smith (R-TX)

MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,311 posts

Too difficult to put in order.

I would like to give a special mention to the person who introduced SOPA in the house.

Lamar Smith (R-TX)

Yeah thats the guy I was thinking about in my above post. He's always coming up with crazy shit. :mad:

jmick

jmick

Don't forget to bring a towel

• Gold Member
  • 8,735 posts

munchymeiser900

munchymeiser900

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,135 posts

Nixon was a lightweight compared to the assholes today...

No Nixon was still pretty bad he couldn't get away with the shit people do now but if he were around now and given the chance he could really fuck shit up

Tripace

Tripace

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,921 posts
I'd say Bloomberg as of late.

But, as a whole, any politician that voted against Rand Paul's amendment to REMOVE the indefinite detention clause of the NDAA, would definitely fit on this list...

Rand Paul Aims to Kill

MrRaider

MrRaider

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,402 posts

Except maybe when you live in that state

MrRaider

MrRaider

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,402 posts
Al gore

MrRaider

MrRaider

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,402 posts
Mccain

lilro

lilro

Toke Up or Get 2 Steppin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,119 posts
Eric Holder is up there. The guy said we should brainwash children and tell them that their 2nd Amendment right is bad.

Thomas437

Thomas437

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,009 posts
Lindsay Graham, look up his video about NDAA. He deserves to be charged with treason.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users