BWS,strictly soil...organic dirt road journey

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by bucketswithsoil, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Embarrassing as I might say, they are entire plants..:(:mad:
    They got beat up pretty bad,and were the only two I had left to clone from(the smoke is pretty darn good), so I cloned the shit out of them,:eek::D
    To make sure I wouldn't loose these 2 strains....so therefore the weakness of output(bud wise), but now I have them going again, SO ME LIKE ME HAPPY...
    I'm gonna cut.down my numbers and just try and grow some big boys, opps I mean ladies,like some of my first trys...I got stuck on the "more plants,more bud", and THAT'S SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH...so it is what it is I guess....I do have a purple urkle, that needs trimmed tonight,that has a little something to it, volume wise...I'm slowly learning the CORRECT WAY...thks for chking in on a novice :eek:

2. Hey buckets,

You've got nothing to be embarrassed about. Those budz look great!

Learning to grow indoors is a process. Get the health and quality down, and the yields will follow.

Nice work!

See ya...

3. Well,thinned out my veg room,and what I had left in 44oz,cups I moved into buckets(5gallon), and some 3 gallon...gonna just vegg them longer,and try not to have so many...and also moved a "sterling haze" into flw,(let's hope its a girl)....

Getting ready to plant those clones I was waiting on..they all seem to have taken,about 20some, so I'm stoked on that...

Along with the "tangerine dream" and "pineapple chunk", finally SLOWLY, showing some progress...along with the others I moved in at the same time..(I'm thinking the fresh batch of soil might of shocked them???? , the few others I put in the new soil,didn't flinch a bit..so I'm not sure), I just hear negative feedback ALWAYS almost about that tangerine dream....guess time will tell...got clones from each,so ill run them one more try,if not satisfied,to see if I like enough to keep...

Well that's about it...gonna be a papa any day here now,so been quite busy..here are some pics to show some progress..

ForumRunner_20121001_092753.png

ForumRunner_20121001_092842.png

ForumRunner_20121001_092941.png

ForumRunner_20121001_093135.png

ForumRunner_20121001_093234.png

ForumRunner_20121001_093324.png

ForumRunner_20121001_093407.png

ForumRunner_20121001_093450.png

ForumRunner_20121001_093534.png

ForumRunner_20121001_094623.png

ForumRunner_20121001_094657.png

ForumRunner_20121001_094744.png

ForumRunner_20121001_094833.png

ForumRunner_20121001_094924.png

ForumRunner_20121001_094957.png

As in order..vegg room,four 5 gallon,front 2 are grapefruit haze,back 2 are purple urkle...the other smaller ones are Banana Dawg,and also a smaller Grapefruit haze....
    Then the pics..tangerine dream 1,pineapple chunk 2,sterling haze 3, jock horror 4, super skunk 5, chrystal 6, purple butters 7,.... Then close up it gos.. butters 1, chrystal 2, super skunk 3, jock horror 4, pine Apple chunk 5, tangerine dream 6...

The chrystal,and jock horror are from nirvana, the TD,and PC, are from barny,all 4 were Femz,actually the chrystal,and jock were clones I snagged from first go round...the super skunk was a freeBe,(can't remember what bank at the moment), that purple butters,is from a friend,DAMN GOOD SMOKE... Wondering how most are gonna turn out, wasn't impressed the first time with the chrystal and jock..but I had a semi bad pest/white fly problem...so decided to give them another shot... As far as the others,this is all a first trial run for me,so I'm hopeing they are keepers for the line up..

Well thks for stopping by..sorry if misspelled here and there,post from my phone..super small keyboard..haha, thks for all the feedback,positive and or negative..THKS GC

4. Hopefully everyone is doing good this eveing...CLONE PLANTING TONIGHT :smoke:

5. Well,threw them in some cups,for a couple weeks,maybe 10days or so,till I decide what the next home size will be for them...chked on them early this am,and they seem to being doing ok,no major limping or anything serious at the moment,all seem to be takeing well and looking upright...good day peeps...

ForumRunner_20121002_063138.png

6. The clones are sitting on the outskirts off my 400, for a few...then I will gradually slide them 100%,underneath the 400...seems to work fine for me...usually push them right into the 400, but just not quite enough room for that right now...have a good all...time for a SAFETY MEETING

7. :wave: If ya clones, are well rooted (in pete pellets already).. then you place them in there container...how long would you wait,till you actual could top them,right away,?, wait a week or so?, or wait for a certain amount of growth...usually I give them a little bit,just wondering what some of you others do/or method...thks:smoke:

8. I would let it grow 2 new nodes atleast befor toping

just preference I would imagine, but after 2 new nodes you know you have some decnt roots and its growing

9. That's kind of the same boat I was thinking...just wondering what others method,or technique were doing...thks for the feed back :smoke::wave:

10. You can LST quicker probably then don't have to worry about stressin out your plant. Topping takes a lot of energy to recooperate. Possibly slow rooting while its regrowing the tops. LST your plant it will still have a healthy growing root system which will in turn widen your canopy. Plus the growth is easy, no stress, new bud sites.

11. #51 bucketswithsoil, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012
    Just seems some of the few, I have NOT topped,seemed to grow like a pole( just one main cola/stalk,), and not many others,(as well as I want some areas to clone from), so are you saying that ill get just as many tops if LST,rather then topping???thks for the feedback...I actually LST a few tops to allow some of the lower branches to catch up and even out canopy...and she already shot back towards the light..lol,:D:wave::smoke:

12. ya Lst is alot easier on the plant and will give you MORE tops then toping will, unless you are toping numerous times ofcourse

13. Lst from the beginning and you can almost grow plants in a spiral. But even just keeping one end of your plant tied down the hole time will give you many more tops and lst will open up your plant to more light downstairs. :) Theres no real way to doin it just be careful and use something like pipe cleaners and make hooks or something, type in lst and study buddy :smoke:

14. Thks my friend...I LST,those jock and chrystal, that I have up pics of...just was polling them down,with strands of super thin wire...just almost seems as to doing this,as to where letting the plant to its own thing,I wasn't seeing THAT MUCH difference in yield at the end..but then again,I'm just learning all the tricks,so I'm sure I didn't do something correct,I almost think I had them running parallel to much,at not enough vertical..???, who knows...trail and error I guess....thks for the feedback....:wave::smoke:

I pulled down this top,just last night..LOL, and she already going up...:D

15. I would think you would be talking about something like this? Or somewhat close to that?

ForumRunner_20121003_201143.png

16. That wire is perfect for lst. It seems your plant is too big to lst now haha but starting off you can grow a bush using low stress training. It just takes time to veg and grow up another node then you can pull it down again. You kinda have to do it in a circle, starting at a young age of 3-4 nodes when the stem isnt too strong. And Lst like crazy

17. OMG! We have those at work...
    they are officially the lamest meetings ever...they actually took our 'light bulb changing' privileges away from us at the last one. I asked, "who the hell stuck their finger in an open socket that made this happen?"

18. What is your 26% pheno...do tell...
    I have a Northwest local clone that is rather ass kicking myself. Hasn't gotten to Seattle I don't think. Really local.

19. #59 SkunkPatronus, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    I lost one, got three after that. Big changes. Enjoy the baby for what it is, they suddenly aren't babies after a short time. Guess that's why I did babyhood 3 times. Three adults now. Young adults. I learned these things if it helps: Breastfeeding is good. Music is calming. Learn to swaddle a baby, they love the 'back to the womb' feeling and it makes for a pleasant baby in the first couple of weeks. Some are not 'pleasant', no matter what, it's tempermant, bear with it, if you have a difficult one, know that kid will be a dynamo at a sport...I had one that climbed doorframes and ran before he crawled, he's a state level player of sport. He was open eyed and all over the place the day he came out, a physical being that screamed loudly and longly at 'insult', intrusion, change in temp, change in view, reacted very fully to anything physical, was always hooked onto a hip, a vantage point, on shoulders, in contact, pushed thru all the furniture like a linebacker, overflowed all the tubs, clogged the toilets with legos and bricks, opened all the locks, plugged everyting into outlets repeatedly as a child. My daughter was calm, cooperative, cute, doe-eyed and quiet. One was Mr Riged. Textbook 'gardian' type. Responsible, dependable, consistent, rule oriented. Opposite of me, same as my husband. My most educated, oldest, in charge, socially acceptable kidlet. Don't expect anything to be the way you think, just flow with it, it's all temporary, until the next stage in life. They are unique, they cannot be made the way you think they should or will be. I have day and night and day again with mine. I love helping them differentiate themselves, and grow, I love my kids. They are great people. Well loved. Wish you the best.

20. MS,....
    Thks for the info,yes this will be quite the life changer,as long as she pops out healthy ill be stoked on that,thks for the kinds words and tips...I'm sure ill be takeing a lot of deep breaths...LOL,....now on with the dank update....:smoke::wave: