BWS,strictly soil...organic dirt road journey

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by bucketswithsoil, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Heres that urkle,I trimmed up a little tighter...

ForumRunner_20120904_223957.png

So far all is looking good...clones doing well,, usually a few limp/stress right off the bat, but dang near everyone looking pretty good...here's a few after dropped the top and let the wind.blow thru there hair..and gave em a sprayin down...

ForumRunner_20120904_224522.png

ForumRunner_20120904_224425.png

ForumRunner_20120904_224327.png

Really looking forward to see if some of those new ones are gonna be LAAAADDYYY LIKE..

2. Well its been a little busy here...getting ready for our first kiddie,gonna be a change that's for sure...well those clones I cut are doing KILLER...all 21, except two of them are pokeing out roots...just plain ole peat pellets,from wally world,or home depot (can't remember), cut,scratched,dipped,inserted into pellet, then placed in a decent size tupperware container,and then just SaRan Wrap(clear plastic), over the top,with clothes pins to hold in place,along with some holes cut in the top for air venting...no fancy "clone home", or anything like that...just give them fresh air daily as well as a misting/spray every am,or so...and I have real good luck with them...and the 2 out of the 21, that have NOT TOOK, they were sort of weakISH, when cut,so no biggie..here's some pics of what they look like....as well,later on will update on those others I moved into flower...I DO BELIEVE THEY A FEMALES..I'm stoked..so have a good weekend everyone...here's a few pics

ForumRunner_20120915_115447.png

ForumRunner_20120915_115523.png

ForumRunner_20120915_115556.png

3. I'm with you on the peat pellets. used tons of them.

My high tech setup was a dinner plate that had a clear plastic container (the kind you get at Costco with the Red Licorice) that I used as a humidity dome, and under that I had a heating pad set on low. NO doubt, works like a champ.

Lately, however, I've been using the aero-cloner primarily cause I get roots in like 8 days and I can do a ton of clips in a real small area.

:wave:

4. ^...yes my friend, those pellets seem to work just great for me, I usually see people bashing them,ohhh well what works I guess...:smoke:

5. #26 bucketswithsoil, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
    Well here's a few pics at 11, days into flower (11 days at 12/12).. I'm thinking these are gonna be females,I sure hope so...gonna try and snag a few more pics later on..thks for looking and any feedback what so ever..let's here it :smoke::D:wave:

ForumRunner_20120915_210205.png

ForumRunner_20120915_210336.png

ForumRunner_20120915_210425.png

ForumRunner_20120915_210524.png

ForumRunner_20120915_210632.png

ForumRunner_20120915_210719.png

ForumRunner_20120915_210801.png

ForumRunner_20120915_210843.png

ForumRunner_20120915_210936.png

ForumRunner_20120915_211059.png

ForumRunner_20120915_211140.png

6. Nice job !

somebody is gonna have a harvest :)

Look spectacular.

7. What's shakeing everyone...gettin ready to transplant a few,from 44oz cups, to 5Gallon buckets...I'm gonna vegg them for a good little..5-6weeks at least, top/fimm them a couple/few times and try to get a pretty decent sized lady...ill risk the little longer vegg,to get her bigger,she will be under a 400MH,....

as well, don't know how many of you all,even look/read my thread, but 2 questions maybe..
    1. G13 Labs, "super skunk", anyone have any feedback on this strain,the one I have at the moment was a free be I recieved, but she looks super good, so just figured someone might have some feed back for me..
    2. How long after flipping the switch, (place her into flower), will/should she show her sex, as if she is a true female, or the almighty hated male?....
    Thks..:smoke::wave:

8. From the time lights flip until they start showing little bud-lets is right around a week.

9. I have a couple male's and the plan is to do male clones as well as setting humidity domes with male clones in obscure places. can't hurt when it's a "%26" pheno lol

10. YGF, thks for ya input so let's say you are not seeing much within that time frame?, what's the plan next, just take her out and pull it/trash it?, or just wait out another couple weeks to totally make sure?, again thks for the feedback..:wave:

H2T, for some reason that post of yours went right over my head..explain for a dank Head...:D:smoke:

11. Wow, bws, I can't get over how much you have going on while it all looks so good. Loving your journal, man, great job! :smoke:

12. watch the grass grow :p

Basically, if you ain't got buds starting to form by the 14th day, we are probably talking compost pile.

You got a cam? Can you take a picture, a close up of the main stalk, say the top 2 or 3 nodes?

13. :wave: P75, thks for the kind words,have a little whitefly problem at the moment,that I'm trying to rid 100% once and for all...those little f*$*@&, get me silly angry,guess it could be worse...ohhh well I keep on keepin on I guess, :D

YGF, thks for the info and tip,ill snag a picture later on today,it seems like SHE'S WANTING/TRYING, she just doesn't looked as formed (bud wise), as the others I stuck in flower right at the same time frame.. so ill get that pic up ASAP..thks for the help everyone
    :wave::smoke:

14. You think that's bad...EXPECTING OUR FIRST KIDDIE,around 10-5 :eek:
    I'm guessing it will be REAL CRAZY come that time...LOL,

After 2 prior miscarriage,we pretty pumped to have it almost be GO TIME...LOL

15. Hey bucketswithsoil,

Very best wishes for a safe and healthy birth! Boy or girl, or do you know, yet?

See ya...

16. Thks for checking in papaW...yes its gonna be a little girl,all the tail I've chased,what else would the big man upstairs have it any other way..LOL:D

I've been meaning to try and catch up on your thread,but have a lot on my plate at the moment as you could imagine,:eek::confused:

Ohhh and did I mention I also have a black 100% English lab pup...he's just almost 11 months....MY WIFE,MY SOON TO BE DAUGHTER,MY (already ladies plants:D) me and my pup are SURROUNDED BY LADIES...HAHA

17. Hey Buckets :wave: Your operation is lookin awesome! I'll be stickin around from here on out :smoke:

Keep up the good work man :hello::hello:

18. Couple pics...here's a grapefruit haze I just trimmed up...

ForumRunner_20120920_150219.png

ForumRunner_20120920_150324.png

And here's a little pile of banana Dawg..

ForumRunner_20120920_150756.png

ForumRunner_20120920_150955.png

19. Hey buckets,

Sweet buddage! You harvesting whole plants or just parts?

Nice work!

See ya...