Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Vaporizing hash,oil,resin

• Please log in to reply

d4rkw0lf

d4rkw0lf

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 338 posts
Vaporizing weed gives me a great high.

Imagine vaporizing resin, or hash, even oil.

I just finished scraping so I have no resin to try it, I smoked it all tthne thought of the idea...

HerbsINtheBurbs

HerbsINtheBurbs

Spread Green Love

• Old School
  • 4,137 posts
I vaped some homemade oil once, it worked, but was messy, I got mad freakin high though.

Goatphish

Goatphish

Damn knives burnt me.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 396 posts
I hot knifed a half gram ball of resin this morning when I woke up. Pretty intense. I think I"m gonna have to do it again in a minute.

Dr.Doe

Dr.Doe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 118 posts
RESIN IS ROTTEN!! you could rip up the carpet and get high too.. It's probably healthier!!

Back to the topic, I smoke hash and oil in my volcano from time to time but it doesn't produce as much smoke as a chamber of weed and is not really worth it IMHO. I use a couple bong screens and a little bed of weed (trust me the last thing I want is for oil to drip into my $700 vaporizer). I want to get the vapezilla from Bubbleman, I heard it's good for hash and taste.

Sorry if my title comes off a bit asshole-ish but I used to smoke resin every day and used to wonder if my heart problem (would randomly start banging almost like I was running) and daily stomach aches were a result of the "Black Weed". I obviously can't say for sure it was me quiting the resin that stopped the problems but there gone.

BTW "black weed" is resin put in a metal dish then mixed with ground weed and heated from beneath then mixed some more, I usually like to press the resin into the weed using my scupula that I stole from school ages ago but any butter knife or flat piece of metal will do. It tastes better then straight resin and used to get anyone I knew including me ripped off one bowl, it was hard to quit but it was worth it.

actually you were probably talking about vapo resin so sorry but anyone who smokes bong resin please understand how rotten it is.

br3ad_

br3ad_

• Old School
  • 5,342 posts
I need a vap. :(

d4rkw0lf

d4rkw0lf

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 338 posts

I need a vap. :(

Make one.